The City of Mineral Wells' smoking ordinance prohibits smoking in public parks and inside city-owned facilities. Businesses are allowed to designate smoking or non-smoking areas marked by signage and under certain conditions. Should the city enact more stringent regulations on smoking in public?
- A second county jail inmate this year has died, and the causes could be similar
- Grand jury returns 30 felony indictments
- Grand jury returns 46 felony indictments for August session
- POLICE CALLS: Sept. 12-19
- Beto visit set
- CHAMBER BANQUET: Nixes honored for kick-starting downtown redevelopment
- Ground beef recall: 130,000 pounds possibly contaminated with E. coli
- POLICE CALLS: Sept. 5-12
- Strawn bucks Bryson in blowout win
- Hospital board moves to ensure FBI investigation cooperation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.