• First place – Best in Category for the team prop routine.
• First runner up – Best In Category for the team pom.
• Precision Award for the team prop.
• Judges Award – chosen by one of the three judges as the most stand out routine of the day to them for the officer modern.
• Eliasha Defell and Darian Moya received Division I on their solos.
• Taylor Bean and Chelsea Morgan received a Division I on their duet.
• Eliasha Defell won an award for Best Solo Costume.
A special award was given to a member of the team chosen by the Wranglerette Director, Jennifer Jones. The Anita Jefferson Connelly Award is awarded to a team member who has proven to possess attributes of integrity, hard work and extra dedication to the team this season. This award was given to Aleesa Morgan.
Finally, the awards ceremony ended with the Wranglerettes on top as they were awarded the Grand Champion award for small teams.
The Wranglerettes have worked hard this competition season and will be gearing up for their Spring Show soon. Tryouts for next year’s team will be held in May.