Garner ISD Honor Roll
Second six weeks
A Honor Roll
• First grade – Tyson Abuata, Julie Basurto, Adam Crouch, Bonnie Jones, Shyrene Patel and Dylan Smith.
• Second grade – Rolando Basurto, Shannen Collins, Matthew Fox, Cameron Greenwood, Carson Green wood, Kellen Jones, Will Shaw, Preslee Shields and Riley Youngblood.
• Third grade – Adryan Brian, Wyatt Bullock, Kyleigh McBride and Bella Shaw.
• Fifth grade – Cassandra Collins, Jocelyn Fields, Nicholas Fox, Sasha Kirsch, Rebecca Maisel and MacKynlee McBride.
• Sixth grade – Jace Beynon, Halle Sturm, and Kaylie Taylor.
• Seventh grade – Angela Casarez, Travis Collins, Rosalinda Delacruz and Matt Shaw.
• Eighth grade – Cort Beynon and JoAnne Grimes.
A/B Honor Roll
• First grade – Ethan Barker, Taylore Brunson, Jordan Caywood, Rebecca Ellis, Leighton Kimbrell, Clancey Newman, Elizabeth Norcom and Jacy Rava.
• Second grade – Cassidy Alexander, Karoline Bass, Cache Crouch, Monica DeVine, Anthony Garza, Marco Gonzalez, Catherine Maisel, Robert Rodriguez,and Jake Wilcox.
• Third grade – Daphne Bohannan, Christopher Carnley, Jordon Fields, Ally Fox, Kaydence Matthews and Kalynn Whitehead.
• Fourth grade – Dezmond Durand, Gabriela Garza, Jackie Hodgson, Chloe Luna, Cameron Michels, Kaiti Mizeski, Quinci Turner and Lillianna Williams.
• Fifth grade – Ethan Murphy, Briana Perez, Nathaniel Perez, Selli Sanchez, Stephanie Shaw and Justin Talbot.
• Sixth grade – Dakota Barnholdt, Karli Hopper, Bradley Luna, Hayden Michels, Lauren O’Donald and Dakota Ross.
• Seventh grade – Elizabeth Ellis, Gabrielle Kirsch, Tiarra Lane, Tilak Patel and Darrin Wilson.
• Eighth grade – Danny Boyd, Luz Merino, Brody Nelms, Kylie Nelms, Katy Rueter, Miguel TapiaLuna, and Cheyanne Yardley.
Garner ISD Honor Roll
MWISD gets mixed TAPR results
The Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) was presented to the Mineral Wells ISD School Board in a regular meeting at the District Services Complex, Tuesday night, with mixed results.
- Travis Elementary School releases A and B honor rolls for second six weeks
Lamar Elementary students collect box tops for BTE education program
Lamar Elementary is collecting Box Tops for Education! Since 1996, the BTE program has helped schools across America earn cash for the things they need.
The students and faculty at Mineral Wells High School just concluded a canned food drive sponsored by the Student Council.
MWISD scores near perfect FIRST
Sporting Ram-pride red T-shirts at Tuesday’s Mineral Wells ISD school board meeting, the Travis News Team led the pledges to the American and Texas flags, followed by an apparently precocious presentation on their roles as TNT members.
Center of Life combating poverty through education
According to city-data.com, as of 2011, 18.7 percent of Mineral Wells residents were living in poverty.
Graford ISD hosting town hall on bond tonight
Graford ISD will conduct a community meeting tonight concerning the Nov. 5 bond election for the district.
Fates of two ISD bonds and nine state constitutional amendments in voters’ hands
Early voting for the Nov. 5 election is underway and the fate of two local school bonds and nine constitutional amendments is in the hands of voters.
MWISD encourages public to visit campuses Saturday morning
In preparation for the Nov. 5 bond election, MWISD will host tours this Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon, of each campus.
Timelines for MWISD, Graford bond elections
Mineral Wells and Graford ISDs are gearing up for their respective bond elections on Tuesday, Nov. 5.
- More Education Headlines
- MWISD gets mixed TAPR results