Garner ISD Honor Roll
Second six weeks
A Honor Roll
• First grade – Tyson Abuata, Julie Basurto, Adam Crouch, Bonnie Jones, Shyrene Patel and Dylan Smith.
• Second grade – Rolando Basurto, Shannen Collins, Matthew Fox, Cameron Greenwood, Carson Green wood, Kellen Jones, Will Shaw, Preslee Shields and Riley Youngblood.
• Third grade – Adryan Brian, Wyatt Bullock, Kyleigh McBride and Bella Shaw.
• Fifth grade – Cassandra Collins, Jocelyn Fields, Nicholas Fox, Sasha Kirsch, Rebecca Maisel and MacKynlee McBride.
• Sixth grade – Jace Beynon, Halle Sturm, and Kaylie Taylor.
• Seventh grade – Angela Casarez, Travis Collins, Rosalinda Delacruz and Matt Shaw.
• Eighth grade – Cort Beynon and JoAnne Grimes.
A/B Honor Roll
• First grade – Ethan Barker, Taylore Brunson, Jordan Caywood, Rebecca Ellis, Leighton Kimbrell, Clancey Newman, Elizabeth Norcom and Jacy Rava.
• Second grade – Cassidy Alexander, Karoline Bass, Cache Crouch, Monica DeVine, Anthony Garza, Marco Gonzalez, Catherine Maisel, Robert Rodriguez,and Jake Wilcox.
• Third grade – Daphne Bohannan, Christopher Carnley, Jordon Fields, Ally Fox, Kaydence Matthews and Kalynn Whitehead.
• Fourth grade – Dezmond Durand, Gabriela Garza, Jackie Hodgson, Chloe Luna, Cameron Michels, Kaiti Mizeski, Quinci Turner and Lillianna Williams.
• Fifth grade – Ethan Murphy, Briana Perez, Nathaniel Perez, Selli Sanchez, Stephanie Shaw and Justin Talbot.
• Sixth grade – Dakota Barnholdt, Karli Hopper, Bradley Luna, Hayden Michels, Lauren O’Donald and Dakota Ross.
• Seventh grade – Elizabeth Ellis, Gabrielle Kirsch, Tiarra Lane, Tilak Patel and Darrin Wilson.
• Eighth grade – Danny Boyd, Luz Merino, Brody Nelms, Kylie Nelms, Katy Rueter, Miguel TapiaLuna, and Cheyanne Yardley.
Garner ISD Honor Roll
Travis Sixth-Grader Conquers Johnson Peak
Every year Travis Elementary sixth-graders spend a week of outdoor education at Camp Grady Spruce and every year is full of stories and memories.
Mineral Wells High School captures One Act Play District Championship for 4th consecutive year!
Mineral Wells High School’s One Act Play has advanced to the next round of competition.
Groups partnering with MWISD
Tuesday night's Mineral Wells ISD School Board meeting was dynamic, filled with presentations, awards and various agenda items up for approval.
MWISD School Board learns the virtues of chess
Who said learning can't be fun? Better yet, why not make it a game?
MWHS Academic Team and One Act to advance in UIL
The MWHS UIL Academic team competed in their UIL District meet in Lake Worth on Saturday, March 22.
Travis STAAR Pep Rally
Travis Elementary held a pep rally on Friday to get students motivated and energized for taking the STAAR tests.
In February, the Mineral Wells High School Wranglerettes attended the Danceline Hill Country regional competition in Fredericksburg.
MWHS One-Act Play wins district again, advances to area competition
Mineral Wells High School has captured the One Act Play district championship for the fourth consecutive year and advanced to the next round of competition.
A special kind of fashion show
MILLSAP — High school students have been known to let their minds rest in the summer. It was last summer when Katelyn Booth had an idea on how to make life a little better for some.
Travis Elementary celebrates Pi Day!
On March 14 students worldwide celebrated the mathematical constant-Pi (also noted as 3.14 or π).
- More Education Headlines
- Travis Sixth-Grader Conquers Johnson Peak