Garner ISD Honor Roll
Second six weeks
A Honor Roll
• First grade – Tyson Abuata, Julie Basurto, Adam Crouch, Bonnie Jones, Shyrene Patel and Dylan Smith.
• Second grade – Rolando Basurto, Shannen Collins, Matthew Fox, Cameron Greenwood, Carson Green wood, Kellen Jones, Will Shaw, Preslee Shields and Riley Youngblood.
• Third grade – Adryan Brian, Wyatt Bullock, Kyleigh McBride and Bella Shaw.
• Fifth grade – Cassandra Collins, Jocelyn Fields, Nicholas Fox, Sasha Kirsch, Rebecca Maisel and MacKynlee McBride.
• Sixth grade – Jace Beynon, Halle Sturm, and Kaylie Taylor.
• Seventh grade – Angela Casarez, Travis Collins, Rosalinda Delacruz and Matt Shaw.
• Eighth grade – Cort Beynon and JoAnne Grimes.
A/B Honor Roll
• First grade – Ethan Barker, Taylore Brunson, Jordan Caywood, Rebecca Ellis, Leighton Kimbrell, Clancey Newman, Elizabeth Norcom and Jacy Rava.
• Second grade – Cassidy Alexander, Karoline Bass, Cache Crouch, Monica DeVine, Anthony Garza, Marco Gonzalez, Catherine Maisel, Robert Rodriguez,and Jake Wilcox.
• Third grade – Daphne Bohannan, Christopher Carnley, Jordon Fields, Ally Fox, Kaydence Matthews and Kalynn Whitehead.
• Fourth grade – Dezmond Durand, Gabriela Garza, Jackie Hodgson, Chloe Luna, Cameron Michels, Kaiti Mizeski, Quinci Turner and Lillianna Williams.
• Fifth grade – Ethan Murphy, Briana Perez, Nathaniel Perez, Selli Sanchez, Stephanie Shaw and Justin Talbot.
• Sixth grade – Dakota Barnholdt, Karli Hopper, Bradley Luna, Hayden Michels, Lauren O’Donald and Dakota Ross.
• Seventh grade – Elizabeth Ellis, Gabrielle Kirsch, Tiarra Lane, Tilak Patel and Darrin Wilson.
• Eighth grade – Danny Boyd, Luz Merino, Brody Nelms, Kylie Nelms, Katy Rueter, Miguel TapiaLuna, and Cheyanne Yardley.
Garner ISD Honor Roll
Garner Students Excel @ SMU Visioneering
On Feb. 22, 2014, a team of Garner 6th-, 7th- and 8th-grade students participated in the 14th annual Visioneering Event held at SMU. At the event they used their knowledge of science and engineering to explore a real world problem.
Project Graduation 2014 ‘Donkey Basketball’ a success
Mineral Wells High School Class of 2014 Project Graduation, along with seniors and faculty members, participated in a game of Buckeye Donkey Ball last Monday evening, February 10 at 7:00 p.m. in the MWHS Gym.
- Travis Elementary Honor Roll – 3rd Six Weeks
Houston Elementary Good Citizens
Houston Elementary teachers recognize a student each six weeks that exhibits the six pillars of character by displaying honesty, respect, caring, trustworthiness, fairness and responsibility.
Millsap ISD Board of Trustees will hold special, regular meetings on Monday
On Monday, the Board of trustees of Millsap ISD will hold two meetings on in the Millsap Administration Board Room/Media Center, located at 301 E. Brazos Street, Millsap.
BrightBytes: Linking Technology to Learn
To select the best technology product for the classroom, schools face an array of difficult decisions.
Upward Bound students hold successful canned food drive
Weatherford College Upward Bound students filled four large boxes to be delivered to Manna Storehouse in Weatherford recently.
MWHS students participate in ‘Hour of Code’ computer education
Mineral Wells High School students have been participating this week in learning computer code as part of Hour of Code.
MWISD gets mixed TAPR results
The Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) was presented to the Mineral Wells ISD School Board in a regular meeting at the District Services Complex, Tuesday night, with mixed results.
- Travis Elementary School releases A and B honor rolls for second six weeks
- More Education Headlines
- Garner Students Excel @ SMU Visioneering