Garner ISD Honor Roll
Second six weeks
A Honor Roll
• First grade – Tyson Abuata, Julie Basurto, Adam Crouch, Bonnie Jones, Shyrene Patel and Dylan Smith.
• Second grade – Rolando Basurto, Shannen Collins, Matthew Fox, Cameron Greenwood, Carson Green wood, Kellen Jones, Will Shaw, Preslee Shields and Riley Youngblood.
• Third grade – Adryan Brian, Wyatt Bullock, Kyleigh McBride and Bella Shaw.
• Fifth grade – Cassandra Collins, Jocelyn Fields, Nicholas Fox, Sasha Kirsch, Rebecca Maisel and MacKynlee McBride.
• Sixth grade – Jace Beynon, Halle Sturm, and Kaylie Taylor.
• Seventh grade – Angela Casarez, Travis Collins, Rosalinda Delacruz and Matt Shaw.
• Eighth grade – Cort Beynon and JoAnne Grimes.
A/B Honor Roll
• First grade – Ethan Barker, Taylore Brunson, Jordan Caywood, Rebecca Ellis, Leighton Kimbrell, Clancey Newman, Elizabeth Norcom and Jacy Rava.
• Second grade – Cassidy Alexander, Karoline Bass, Cache Crouch, Monica DeVine, Anthony Garza, Marco Gonzalez, Catherine Maisel, Robert Rodriguez,and Jake Wilcox.
• Third grade – Daphne Bohannan, Christopher Carnley, Jordon Fields, Ally Fox, Kaydence Matthews and Kalynn Whitehead.
• Fourth grade – Dezmond Durand, Gabriela Garza, Jackie Hodgson, Chloe Luna, Cameron Michels, Kaiti Mizeski, Quinci Turner and Lillianna Williams.
• Fifth grade – Ethan Murphy, Briana Perez, Nathaniel Perez, Selli Sanchez, Stephanie Shaw and Justin Talbot.
• Sixth grade – Dakota Barnholdt, Karli Hopper, Bradley Luna, Hayden Michels, Lauren O’Donald and Dakota Ross.
• Seventh grade – Elizabeth Ellis, Gabrielle Kirsch, Tiarra Lane, Tilak Patel and Darrin Wilson.
• Eighth grade – Danny Boyd, Luz Merino, Brody Nelms, Kylie Nelms, Katy Rueter, Miguel TapiaLuna, and Cheyanne Yardley.
Garner ISD Honor Roll
Millsap ISD names Bean new elementary assistant principal
Millsap ISD has announced the selection of Roxie Bean as assistant principal for Millsap Elementary School. Millsap ISD trustees approved Bean’s selection at the regular meeting on June 23.
WC offers free college preparation through talent search grant
WEATHERFORD – Weatherford College is offering free college preparation through the Educational Talent Search Grant to the following schools: Bridgeport Middle School, Decatur Middle School, Jacksboro High School, Jacksboro Middle School, Tison Middle School, Mineral Wells High School, Mineral Wells Junior High, Santo High School, Santo Middle School, Hall Middle School, Springtown High School, Springtown Middle School, Weatherford High School and the Weatherford High School Ninth Grade Center.
Up close with MWJH student Kimberly Canales-Diego
Kimberly Canales-Diego is an outstanding seventh-grader at Mineral Wells Junior High School.
Link Field honors students with pancake breakfast
Link Field Services Inc. was the site of a pancake breakfast honoring Mineral Wells High School students Kandas Cain, Angel Ortiz, Ian Kurtz and Jake Mason.
Boosting school spirit at MWJH
With the pressure of most state assessments complete and the insanity of the end of the year fast approaching, the teachers at Mineral Wells Junior High began to engage in some friendly and good natured competition.
Southern to receive UTA degree
Chase Southern will graduate Saturday, May 10, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from The University of Texas at Arlington.
Nine Mineral Wells FFA teams compete at area competition; two advanced to state
Mineral Wells FFA had the following nine teams compete at the Area Career Development Contest on April 9 at Tarleton State University: Ag Mechanics, Horse Judging, Livestock Judging, Poultry Judging, Nursery/Landscape, Floriculture, Vet Tech, Range and Farm Business Management.
Garner School releases honor rolls
Garner School's most recent "A" and "A/B" honor rolls were recently released.
Travis Sixth-Grader Conquers Johnson Peak
Every year Travis Elementary sixth-graders spend a week of outdoor education at Camp Grady Spruce and every year is full of stories and memories.
Mineral Wells High School captures One Act Play District Championship for 4th consecutive year!
Mineral Wells High School’s One Act Play has advanced to the next round of competition.
- More Education Headlines
- Millsap ISD names Bean new elementary assistant principal