Election Day is Nov. 5, with 17 polls throughout the county open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voters will be required to show one of the following forms of current photo identification at the polling location before the voter can cast a vote:
• Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
• Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS.
• Texas personal identification card issued by DPS.
• Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS.
• United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph.
• United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph.
• United States passport.