• Approved MWHS 50 Year Club’s property request to give back the old high school campus with a few exception because they could no longer take care of it.
• Approved a resolution electing John Hinton for the Parker County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
• Approved a resolution to split votes evenly among candidates for the Palo Pinto County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
• Heard the Highly Qualified Teacher Report from Assistant Superintendent of Student Services/Human Resources Jay Walsworth. According to the report, 100 percent of MWISD teachers are highly qualified.
• Heard the Fall Semester Athletic Department Report from MWISD Athletic Director Chuck Lawrence.
• Heard the First Semester Technology Report from Director of Technology Greg Bird.
• Voted to recommend Wendy Boswell for a new special education teacher job during a closed session.