MINERAL WELLS — Marriages
• Brian Keith Glover and Dannette Lee Derrickson, Feb. 20.
• Joseph Edward Olson and Tammy Annette Held, Feb. 20.
• David Eric Nickell and Amanda Marie Birk, Feb. 27.
• Arnold Eason Laird and Amy Lynn Davenport, Feb. 26.
• Jose Lorenzo Velasquez and Cristal Zapata, March 1.
• Bernard Lee Hollinger III and Anita Jeanine Seagroves, March 6.
• Eric Lee Chambers and Jennifer Rochelle Cantrell, March 3.
• Laramy Blair McGee and Amanda Cathryn Reagan, March 1.
• Benjamin Eugene Smith and Jerri Lyn Starks, March 6.
• David Ronald Kithcart Jr. and Kimberly Ann Hitchcock, March 11.
• Rowdy Wayne Lawson and Amy Diane Lawson, March 14.
• Juan Carlos Rodriguez-Alvarez and Dora Ofelia Tovar, Feb. 13.
• Chayne Austin Johnson and Tina Renee Stanley, July 4.
New civil cases
• Attorney General vs. Craig Gilbreath Darrin, title IVD – support order.
• Attorney General vs. Mason Kyle Wells, title IVD – support order.
• Attorney General vs. Chad Eugen Sager, title IVD – support order.
• Wells Fargo Bank vs. Paul Hite, accounts, contracts, notes.
• Jack Ross Cathey Jr. vs. Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC, real property.
• Daimlerchrystler Services North America LL vs. Gary Boase, contracts.
• Attorney General vs. Matthew Ray Silva, title IVD – support order.
• The State of Texas vs. 2008 Ford pickup, seizure and intended forfeiture.
• Pharia LLC vs. Angela Anderson, contracts.
• Attorney General vs. Matthew David Timms, title IVD – support order.
• Jack Do McCarty vs. Ernie Jackson, contracts.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Tim C. Kemp, tax cases.
• Millsap Independent School District vs. W.M. L. Hibbits, tax cases.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Rebecca Ann Bell, tax cases.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Strawn Oil Corporation, tax cases.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Alina Lynette McLeod, tax cases.
• Palo Pinto County vs. CD Henderson Property Company, tax cases.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Joe Weldon Reedy, tax cases.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Arnold Stone, tax cases.
Disposed criminal cases
• Christail Rena Withers, evading arrest or detention with a vehicle, probation amended to eight years.
• Matthew Joseph King, theft, more than $1,500, less than $20,000, convicted and sentenced to 22 months confinement.
• Jonathan Crisostomo Villagomez, burglary of a building, probation amended to five years.
• Jessica Fay Pruitt, possession of a controlled substance, less than 1 gram, probation revoked and sentenced to two years in prison.
• John Richard Almanza, aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury, deferred adjudication and sentenced to 10 years probation, $74,451 in restitution, a $3,000 fine, and $244 court costs.
• Christopher Lee Cooper, manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance, more than 1 gram, less than 4 grams, convicted and sentenced to 12 years confinement, a $3,000 fine and $279 court costs.
• Nicholas Aaron Davis, burglary of a building, deferred adjudication and sentenced to four years probation, $2,500 fine and $298 restitution.
• Samantha Renee Evartt, possession of marijuana, more than 4 ounces, less than 5 pounds in a drug free zone, deferred adjudication and sentenced to five years probation, a $2,000 fine, $140 restitution and $304 court costs.
• Anthony Patrick William Moore, burglary of a building, convicted and sentenced to two years confinement, $2,674 restitution and $219 court costs.
• Donna Marie Ogara, possession of a controlled substance, more than 1 gram, less than 4 grams, deferred adjudication and sentenced to eight years probation, $3,500 fine, $140 restitution, and $304 court costs.
• Christopher Lee Cooper, manufacture or delivery of a controlled substance, less than 28 grams, dismissed.
• Bryant A. Williams, driving while intoxicated, third or more offense, convicted and sentenced to eight years probation, a $2,500 fine and $419 court costs.
MINERAL WELLS — Marriages
- Local News
Merchants Christmas Parade, Rhonda’s Food Roundup postponed due to icy conditions
Today and Saturday’s “Rhonda’s Round Up Food Drive” and Saturday’s annual “Mineral Wells Merchants Community Christmas Parade” have been postponed due to deteriorating weather conditions.
Remembering Pearl Harbor
December is such a wonderful time of year.
Weather forces area schools to close Friday
Ice, snow and sleet accumulations in a winter storm that began Thursday in the area and is expected to continue through Friday afternoon has forced area school districts to close Friday.
Kelley Family’s home a stop on Tour
As part of a continuing series, the Index is highlighting each property on Zonta’s 28th annual Christmas Tour of Homes, Dec. 8. Next up is the Kelley Family’s home on NE 7th Street.
Fires blot Mineral Wells on and around Thanksgiving
While the rest of the city was preparing, eating or digesting their turkey, Mineral Wells firefighters responded to three fires on and around Thanksgiving.
Local Bed and Breakfast featured on Tour of Homes
In anticipation of the Mineral Wells Zonta Club’s 28th annual Christmas Tour of Homes, the Index is featuring each of the six properties that will be on display during this year’s tour on Dec 8, from 2 to 5 p.m.
Holiday reminder: Safe practices can prevent car theft
The holiday shopping season has officially arrived and there is no better time to remind readers of the importance of safe practices to prevent car burglaries and thefts.
The story of the Nickerson family is one of achieving great success and giving back to the community and those who helped them so much along the way.
Break on through (not quite to the other side)
The Mineral Wells Police Department responded to a hit-and-run accident that did more than put a dent in a vehicle – it did some damage to the outer wall of a building.
Santo student competing in Miss Teen of Texas Pageant
MaKaylee Dawn Steiner, 14-year-old daughter of Dieter and Misty Steiner, of Mineral Wells, and granddaughter of Edwin and Debbie Fowler and Dieter K. & Stevie Jo Steiner, also of Mineral Wells, has been selected as a candidate in the 2013 Miss Teen of Texas Scholarship and Recognition Pageant.
- More Local News Headlines
- Merchants Christmas Parade, Rhonda’s Food Roundup postponed due to icy conditions