• Approved Brinson Benefits' recommendation of Block Vision for county voluntary vision insurance. Plan offers competitive copays and reimbursements at lower rates than the competition. No cost to the county.
• Approved Fuelman Card for Public Works Director.
• Approved Technology Fund Budget.
• Approved Central Appraisal District budget for 2014 fiscal year.
• Approved purchase of three new copy machines from capital equipment. District judge's office will receive one and the sheriff's office will receive one with fax capabilities.
• Approved contract for connection between District Clerk's Office and Attorney General's Office. One member of the clerk's office said: "The copies we won't have to be making will more than pay for the cost of the equipment."
• Approved equipment to allow secure connection to the county system.
• Approved agreement with Benefit Bucks for third party HRA administration.
• Approved request by Targa Energy to bore Old Christian Road.
• Extended the county-wide burn ban for another week.
Follow Clint on Twitter @Clint_Foster55