A board workshop/regular meeting of the Mineral Wells ISD Board of Trustees is set to begin at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, at the District Services Complex, 906 S.W. 5th Ave., to consider the following agenda items:
Level III Hearing - Joyce Robinson
Open Session – Level III Hearing
Board workshop/dinner (no action will be taken)
A. Bond planning.
B. Planning for 2014-2015.
C. Technology planning – Greg Bird, Director of Technology.
D. Board Retreat Date.
A. Employment/appointment/reassignment/evaluation/compensation/duties of personnel.
B. Renewal/non-renewal/assignment/reassignment/probationary status/return to probationary status/continuing status of district personnel.
C. Discuss purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property.
Open Session – 7 p.m.
8. Pledges – U.S./Texas flags.
9. Mission and vision statements.
10. Public forum – Delegations/communications.
11. Comments & Compliments.
12. Spotlight: State Track and Field Results for Region 1-3A: Emanuel Hicks– 100 meter dash; Juvaree Sutton – 300 meter hurdles.
13. President’s report.
A. State assessment report.
B. Performance in community and student engagement; compliance 2013-14.
A. Monthly financial reports and accounts payable listing.
B. Water/electricity/gas reports.
C. Education Service Center Region II contract for services for the 2014-15 school year
D. Investment report.
E. Minutes of the June 10 and June 24 meetings of the board.
F. Transportation mileage report for June 2014.
16. Construction contract for replacement of Lamar Elementary.
17. Consider proposed revisions to board policy DlA(LOCAL), FB(LOCAL),
FFH(LOCAL), and EIE(LOCAL) Resolution No. 137.
A. DIA(LOCAL) Employee Welfare – Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation.
B. FB(LOCAL) Equal Educational Opportunity.
C. FFH(LOCAL) Student Welfare – Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation.
D. ElE(LOCAL) Academic Achievement – Retention and Promotion
18. Student Code of Conduct for 2014-15.
19. Facility summer work update.
20. Information: calendars for July and August.
21. Vote on closed session items.
A. Professional Hires - Exhibit A