PALO PINTO – Palo Pinto County Commissioners are scheduled to meet in special session at 9 a.m. Monday at the Palo Pinto County Courthouse to consider the following agenda items:
• Consider/ approve Petition for the Strawn Store for the Legal sale of all alcoholic beverages including mixed beverages in Justice Precinct 3.
• Order of Local Option Election in Justice of the Peace Precinct 3 to legalize: “The legal sale of all alcoholic beverages, including mixed beverages.”
• Consider/approve use of Dempsey Heliport by University of Texas at Arlington unmanned aircraft group and set fees for use.
• Consider/approve contract with Ritchie Bros. for Pct. 3.
• Discuss/take action on burn ban.
• Budget workshop.