Palo Pinto County Clerk Janette Green
• John Keith Spoon and Deborah Darlene Maitlen, July 16
• John Allen Swanson and Lisa Michelle Erickson, July 15
29th Judicial District
Clerk Janie Glover
Judge Jerry Ray
New civil cases
• Attorney General re: Jose A. Serrano and Kristalyn K. Moore – family law.
• Cannon Management Group, LLC, dba Cannon and Nelson Sports Management vs. Lazarius Levingston – contract.
• State of Texas vs. Susan Jackson, dba Jackson’s Bail Bonds and Victor Randy Lozano – bond forfeiture.
• Attorney General re: Jocelyn Dawn Davis and Curtis Allen Lawhorn – family law.
• Robert Holmes and Beverly S. Holmes vs. Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company LLC – real property.
Disposed civil cases
• Donald J. Robertson and Barbara B. Robertson vs. Palo Pinto Appraisal District – civil case; agreed judgment.
• James M. Spiller and Mary Spiller vs. Palo Pinto County Appraisal District – civil case; agreed judgment.
• Kenneth R. Swan and Rebecca C. Swan vs. Palo Pinto County Appraisal District – civil case; agreed judgment.
• Charles J. Dempsey and Cynthia D. Dempsey vs. Flagstar Bank, FSB, and Carolyn Smith; R. Barrett and R. Humphries, substitute trustees – wrongful foreclosure sale; dismissed.
• Leo Butler Jr., Angellenna Butler, Irene Butler, Troy Allen, Brandon Butler, et al vs. Architects Developers & Contractors Inc., Kris Steuber and Butch Orr – injuries or damages; dismissed.
• Johnny Smith vs. Mineral Wells Independent School District – workers compensation; final judgment.
• Robert Gregory Fitzgerald and Debra Fitzgerald vs. Palo Pinto County Appraisal District – civil case; agreed judgment.
• James M. Spiller and Mary Spiller vs. Palo Pinto County Appraisal District – real property; agreed judgment.
• Donald J. Robertson and Barbara B. Robertson vs. Palo Pinto County Appraisal District – agreed judgment.
• Kenneth R. Swan and Rebecca C. Swan vs. Palo Pinto County Appraisal District – real property; agreed judgment.
• Cach LLC vs. Carlos Cabrera – consumer or contracted debt; default judgment.
• Midland Funding LLC vs. Mary Rincon – consumer or contracted debt; default judgment.
• HSBC Bank Nevada, NA vs. Brian E. Griffin – consumer or contracted debt; default judgment.
• Citibank (South Dakota) NA, now merged into Citibank NA vs. Bennie Stewart – consumer or contracted debt; dismissed.
Disposed criminal cases
• Timothy Lee Haigood – burglary of a building; convicted and sentenced to one year, 10 months confinement.
• Loree Ann LeClear – possession of marijuana more than 5 pounds and less than 50 pounds; dismissed.
• Patrick Dillon Rater – burglary of a building; convicted and sentenced to two years confinement.
• Carol Annetta Harmon – possession of a controlled substance less than 1 gram; convicted and sentenced to five years probation, $2,000 fine, $140 restitution and $304 court costs.
• Jarred Michael Paul – possession of a controlled substance less than 1 gram; five years deferred adjudication, $2,000 fine, $140 restitution and $304 court costs.
Palo Pinto County Clerk Janette Green
- Local News
Five teens hospitalized after wreck near Brock
BROCK – Alcohol may have been involved in a wreck Wednesday near Brock that sent five teens to the hospital, including two with life-threatening injuries, according to information from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
PET OF THE WEEK: Molly left behind
Molly is a 5-6 year old Dachshund. Molly’s previous owners had to let her go when they moved and found out that they would be unable to keep her as a pet, so they brought her into the Mineral Wells Animal Shelter. Molly is the sweetest little dog you’ve ever seen.
Lillian Peek Cottage Benefit Golf Tournament is Saturday at Canyon West
Lillian Peek Cottage Benefit Golf Tournament hosted by The MWHS 50 Year Club is Saturday, July 26, at Canyon West Golf Club, 160 Canyon Road, Weatherford, TX 76087.
Kitchen Boot Camp for kids
PALO PINTO – Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Palo Pinto County will be hosting day camps with a focus on food and fun.
ADOPTABLE PET: Brighten Blue's day
Sweet Blue is a 9-month-old female catahoula/red heeler mix. She is a laid back and quiet, a medium-sized girl searching for her forever home.
USDA processes 106,000 payments to farmers for grazing, livestock losses
WASHINGTON — Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack recently provided a 12-week progress report on U.S. Department of Agriculture disaster assistance programs, announcing that USDA has processed 106,000 payments to farmers in 40 states across the country who suffered livestock and grazing losses between October 2011 and passage of the 2014 Farm Bill.
Hudson Oaks firefighter arrested on child sex assault charges
HUDSON OAKS – A volunteer Hudson Oaks firefighter is in the Parker County Jail on charges he repeatedly sexually assaulted two young relatives over a several year period. Richard Frederick Adams Sr., 62, arrested Monday, faces two charges of continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14, a first-degree felony.
Nomination deadline nears for Farm Service Agency county committees
WASHINGTON — U. S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency Administrator Juan Garcia reminds farmers, ranchers and other agricultural producers that Aug. 1 is the deadline for local FSA county committee nominations.
Estes appointed to SWIFT Advisory Committee
AUSTIN – Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst has appointed Sen. Craig Estes to the State Water Implementation Fund for Texas (SWIFT) Advisory Committee.
ADOPTABLE PET: Get Dell for your lap top
If you are looking for an indoor companion or lap dog then Dell is your man. Dell is a 4-5 year old male Chihuahua. He is a quiet and laid back boy in desperate need of a place to call home.
- More Local News Headlines
- Five teens hospitalized after wreck near Brock