• Set a public hearing on Oct. 15 concerning the lease of mineral rights for 4.51 acres described in Volume 590, page 55, in Palo Pinto County records.
• Approved joint resolutions between Palo Pinto County and the Palo Pinto Hospital District, Mineral Wells ISD and Graford ISD for elections, set for Nov. 5.
• Approved payment for flu shots for county employees at $25 each.
• Approved the transfer of fuel contingency funds for line items in the district and county judge’s departments.
• Approved an interlocal agreement between Palo Pinto County and the Palo Pinto County Juvenile Probation Department to jointly employ a juvenile case manager.
• Approved election judges for the 2013-14 election year.
• Approved an amendment to a professional-services agreement with Brinson Benefits.
• Approved business associate agreement with Brinson Benefits.
• Decided to leave the county-wide burn ban off; therefore, citizens can burn leaves and brush, provided they watch the fire until it is completely out.