Palo Pinto County Clerk Janette Green
• Steven Silva and Monica Sue Cansler, March 17.
• Harrison Cole Dunnam and Ashtin Deigh Parr, March 4.
• Gordon Ray Heddins and Jacquelynn Tyler Wilbanks, March 12.
• Rodney Lee Swindell and Raina Michelle Kline, March 24.
29th Judicial District, Clerk Janie Glover, Judge Jerry Ray
New civil cases
• Attorney General vs. Michael Joseph Moticha, title IVD-UIFSA.
• State of Texas vs. Victor Randy Lozano, bond forfeiture.
• Attorney General vs. Michael S. Tinsley, title IVD-UIFSA.
• Attorney General vs. Scott Forrest Price, title IVD – support order.
• Attorney General vs. Willie Alvarado, title IVD – support order.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Fred Jones Modrall, tax case.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Eddie Lane, tax case.
• Palo Pinto County vs. Vickie Moening, tax case.
• Palo Pinto County vs. David Walter Slaughter, tax case.
• Palo Pinto County vs. John Wesley Johnson Jr., tax case.
• Melba Jean Rance vs. Melinda Jean Colton, real property.
Disposed civil cases
• Charles and Bonnie Baker vs. Palo Pinto County Appraisal District, civil case.
• DPI/OFS Service Co LLC vs R.L. Adkins, d/b/a First Call Well Service, consumer/commercial debt.
• Martin and Lynn Garner vs. 7-R Ranch Estates Property Owners Association Inc, civil case.
• Citibank N.A. vs. Jose G. Gonzales, consumer/commercial debt.
Disposed criminal cases
• Nathaniel Henry Whittaker – revocation of probation for possession of a controlled substance, less than 1 gram; sentenced to 18 months confinement.
• James Richard Braswell – revocation of probation for assault causing bodily injury to a family member; sentenced to eight years confinement.
• Thressa Kay Johnson, revocation of probation for delivery of marijuana, more than one-quarter ounce, less than 5 pounds in a drug-free zone.
• Jeremy Dewayne Noel – possession of a controlled substance, less than 1 gram; four years deferred adjudication, $2,500 fine, $140 restitution and $304 court costs.
• Harry Robert Jackson – theft of property, more than $1,500, less than $20,000; four years deferred adjudication, $5,416 restitution and $244 court costs.
• Zakkary Ryan Walker – aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury; 10 years deferred adjudication and $244 court costs.
• James Wesley Sims – burglary of a building; convicted and sentenced to 16 months confinement, $3,549 restitution, $2,500 fine and $219 court costs.
• Rhona Lee Light – theft of property, more than $1,500, less than $20,000, from a public servant; six years deferred adjudication, $1,500 fine and $244 court costs.
• Jesse Lyn Clark – revocation of probation for possession of a controlled substance, less than 1 gram; sentenced to two years confinement.
• Riggin Gideon Valley – revocation of probation for possession of a controlled substance, less than 1 gram; sentenced to two years confinement.
Palo Pinto County Clerk Janette Green
- Local News
Five teens hospitalized after wreck near Brock
BROCK – Alcohol may have been involved in a wreck Wednesday near Brock that sent five teens to the hospital, including two with life-threatening injuries, according to information from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
PET OF THE WEEK: Molly left behind
Molly is a 5-6 year old Dachshund. Molly’s previous owners had to let her go when they moved and found out that they would be unable to keep her as a pet, so they brought her into the Mineral Wells Animal Shelter. Molly is the sweetest little dog you’ve ever seen.
Lillian Peek Cottage Benefit Golf Tournament is Saturday at Canyon West
Lillian Peek Cottage Benefit Golf Tournament hosted by The MWHS 50 Year Club is Saturday, July 26, at Canyon West Golf Club, 160 Canyon Road, Weatherford, TX 76087.
Kitchen Boot Camp for kids
PALO PINTO – Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Palo Pinto County will be hosting day camps with a focus on food and fun.
ADOPTABLE PET: Brighten Blue's day
Sweet Blue is a 9-month-old female catahoula/red heeler mix. She is a laid back and quiet, a medium-sized girl searching for her forever home.
USDA processes 106,000 payments to farmers for grazing, livestock losses
WASHINGTON — Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack recently provided a 12-week progress report on U.S. Department of Agriculture disaster assistance programs, announcing that USDA has processed 106,000 payments to farmers in 40 states across the country who suffered livestock and grazing losses between October 2011 and passage of the 2014 Farm Bill.
Hudson Oaks firefighter arrested on child sex assault charges
HUDSON OAKS – A volunteer Hudson Oaks firefighter is in the Parker County Jail on charges he repeatedly sexually assaulted two young relatives over a several year period. Richard Frederick Adams Sr., 62, arrested Monday, faces two charges of continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14, a first-degree felony.
Nomination deadline nears for Farm Service Agency county committees
WASHINGTON — U. S. Department of Agriculture Farm Service Agency Administrator Juan Garcia reminds farmers, ranchers and other agricultural producers that Aug. 1 is the deadline for local FSA county committee nominations.
Estes appointed to SWIFT Advisory Committee
AUSTIN – Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst has appointed Sen. Craig Estes to the State Water Implementation Fund for Texas (SWIFT) Advisory Committee.
ADOPTABLE PET: Get Dell for your lap top
If you are looking for an indoor companion or lap dog then Dell is your man. Dell is a 4-5 year old male Chihuahua. He is a quiet and laid back boy in desperate need of a place to call home.
- More Local News Headlines
- Five teens hospitalized after wreck near Brock