Mineral Wells City Council is scheduled to meet is regular session at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, July 15, in the City Council Chambers at the City Hall Annex, 115 S.W. 1st St., Mineral Wells, to consider the following agenda items:
1. Consider minutes of previous meetings held June 26, 2014 and July 1, 2014.
2. Consider approval of budgeted expenditures over $500.
3. Consider selection of the initial board of directors for an Economic Development Sales Tax Non-Profit Corporation.
4. Consider adoption of a resolution approving the creation of an Economic Development Sales Tax Non-Profit Corporation pursuant to Chapter 505 of the Development Corporation Act of 1979 and approving the Certificate of Formation and Bylaws of said Corporation; and resolving other matters related thereto.
5. Consider an ordinance of the City of Mineral Wells approving the 2014 Cost of Service Adjustment filing of Texas Gas Service, a division of One Gas Inc.; adopting a savings clause (see Section 6) finding that this ordinance was passed in accordance with the requirements of the Texas Open Meetings Act; and making other findings and provisions related to the subject.
6. Consider an ordinance providing for temporary street closures to facilitate the filming of Daylight’s End by Daylights End LLC Film Productions in the central business district, to be held on Thursday and Friday, July 31, and Aug. 1, 2014.
7. Consider reappointments to Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone No. 2 Board of Directors.