Mineral Wells Index
By CHRIS AGEE
According to Mineral Wells police reports, several property crimes were reported in the city over the past several days.
• An assortment of collectibles – including arrowheads, stamps and other items – valued at a combined $3,100 was reportedly taken from a business in the 1200 block of East Hubbard Street last week.
Reports indicate an unknown subject made entry into the building by breaking the glass from the front door.
• Another break-in took place last week in the 600 block of N.W. 9th Street, according to police.
Someone kicked in the rear door of the structure and removed a laptop computer valued at $500, reports show.
• A 16-foot utility trailer was reportedly taken from a business in the 1300 block of South Oak Avenue last week.
Police reports indicate the trailer is valued at $950.
• According to police, a billfold containing two debit cards and identification was taken from a vehicle parked in the 1300 block of S.E. 9th Avenue Sunday.
Reports show someone broke the passenger window from the vehicle to gain entry.
Further investigation revealed both cards were used at an unknown location.
• Police say someone broke into a shed behind a residence in the 3600 block of Decatur Street.
According to a report filed Sunday, a toolbox with tools, veterinary equipment, vehicle accessories, a motorized scooter and a bicycle – valued at a combined $750 – were taken.
A regularly updated map showing when and where crimes have been reported is available online at crimereports.com.