MINERAL WELLS —
Gary Ross Nickols, 56, of Mineral Wells, and Elise Nichole Dalton, 25, of Millsap, were arrested Tuesday around 2:30 p.m. at a bar in the 1600 block of South Oak after Mineral Wells police assisted the City-County Narcotics Unit, reportedly acting on information obtained by CCNU.
Nickols was charged with possession of a controlled substance, more than 4 grams, less than 200 grams, with intent to deliver after methamphetamine was reportedly found in his possession after police reportedly found he had two traffic warrants, three dog-at-large warrants, two unvaccinated animal warrants and a failure to appear warrant.
Dalton was charged with possession of a controlled substance, more than 1 gram, less than 4 grams.
Car reported stolen, recovered wrecked
A car parked in the driveway of a residence in the 700 block of N.E. 1st Street with the keys in the ignition was reportedly stolen Saturday by a family member after a party at the house, according to a police report. The vehicle was reported stolen Monday after the person did not return it.
The vehicle was found wrecked Tuesday after a hit and run, according to police.
Mineral Wells police did not provide other basic details such as the car involved or where the wreck occurred and the vehicle recovered.
A $700 guitar that went missing from a residence in the 1300 block of S.W. 13th Avenue but belonged to the resident's friend was reported stolen Monday after an alleged burglary a week ago, according to a police report.
Mineral Wells police reported making the following arrests:
• James Michael Austin, 47, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on three counts of possession of a controlled substance, less than 28 grams, after he was stopped for a traffic violation and hydrocodone, morphine and another substance were allegedly found in his possession.
• Guinevere Lynlee Abbitt-Howard, 29, of Weatherford, was arrested Monday on a Tarrant County warrant for theft, more than $1,500, less than $20,000.
• Ricky Lynn Starr, 20, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Tuesday on two traffic warrants and a warrant for open container.
• Roderick Dean Horneck, 33, of Santo, was arrested Tuesday for possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces.
• Joseph Edward Forsyth, 18, of Weatherford, was arrested Tuesday for Parker County warrant for theft, more than $50, less than $500, and warrants for driving without a license and failure to appear.
• Rolando Donoso, 31, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Friday for simple assault and on an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement hold.
• Lorna Jo Tatino, 44, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Friday open container of alcohol, two traffic warrants and two warrants for open container.
• Candace Marie Wilson, 18, of Perrin, was arrested Saturday for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, less than 28 grams, and running a red light.
• William Paul Taylor, 47, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Saturday for public intoxication and evading arrest or detention. Police were called to the 100 block of S.E. 19th Street around 3 a.m. for a report of a man with a rifle. Taylor reportedly disobeyed commands and ran into his apartment when police arrived but police said they did not find the gun and witnesses gave conflicting stories.
• Michael Lee Taylor, 24, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Saturday on a warrant for assault – family violence.
• Teodlo Perez Saucedo, 38, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Sunday on an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement hold.
• Tony Merle Johnson, 31, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Sunday on three traffic warrants.
• A 13-year-old girl and 14-year-old girl were arrested Monday morning for criminal mischief, more than $1,500, less than $20,000. The girls were allegedly caught on video surveillance breaking windows at Mineral Wells Junior High School over the weekend.