Mineral Wells City Council is scheduled to meet in regular session at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 6, in the City Council Chambers at the City Hall Annex, 115 S.W. 1st St., to consider the following agenda:
Access the council agenda packet here.
• Call to order.
• Invocation – Reverend Eric Douglas of First United Methodist Church of Mineral Wells.
• Pledges of Allegiance to U.S. and Texas flags.
1. Consider approval of minutes of meeting held Jan. 16.
2. Consider approval of budgeted expenditures over $500.
3. Consider order of Election for May 5, 2018, election for City Council members.
4. Consider approval of Uniform Election Joint Resolution and Joint Election Agreement and Contract for Election Services between City of Mineral Wells and Palo Pinto County Elections Administrator for Election to be held on May 5, 2018.
5. Discuss proposal presented by Lann Murphy.
6. Consider resolution authorizing submission of a Texas Capital Fund application benefiting Brazos Valley Spring Water and authorizing execution of documents related thereto to include a Commercial Contract-Improved Property between the Mineral Wells Industrial Foundation, Inc. and the City of Mineral Wells.
7. Consider resolution authorizing submission of a Texas Enterprise Zone Project application on behalf of American Medical Response Ambulance Service Inc. (AMR).
8. Consider award of proposal for completion of a Downtown Area Historic Resources Survey and authorize execution of a project contract.
9. Consider and take possible action relating to public safety presentation of Jan. 16.
10. Discuss and consider authorizing a request for qualification solicitation for Engineering Services in support of the upcoming Streets and Utility Capital Improvement Projects.
11. Consider resolution authorizing execution of an Engineering Services Agreement between Perkins Engineering Consultants Inc. and the City of Mineral Wells to address odor issues at the Willow Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant.
12. Consider resolution authorizing execution of Professional Services contract for engineering/surveying services with Emprotec/Hibbs and Todd Inc. for services associated with the 2017 Community Development Block Grant Project.
13. Consider the award of a bid for police vehicles and equipment financing, and authorize the mayor to execute any associated financial documents.
14. Consider appointment to Mayor’s Committee on Boards and Commissions.
15. Consider adoption of an ordinance authorizing the issuance and sale of City of Mineral Wells, Texas, General Obligation Bonds, Series 2018; levying an annual ad valorem tax and providing for the security for and payment of said bonds; approving the official statement; providing an effective date; and enacting other provisions relating to the subject.