• 2100 block of S.E. 15th Avenue – An extended cab GMC pickup was reported burglarized Monday morning with entry made by breaking out the driver’s side window.
A Visonik 1,800-watt amplifier valued at $212 was reported stolen. The victim reported to the police he woke up to a loud noise and noticed two Hispanic males in his vehicle, who proceeded to flee in a small car.
• 1800 block of Garrett Morris Parkway – A trailer containing thousands of dollars in tools and equipment was reported stolen Monday morning from a Mineral Wells business. According to police reports, a 12-foot flatbed trailer valued at $2,200 was reported stolen after an unknown person cut the padlock on a gate.
The trailer contained a white metal toolbox containing an estimated $5,000 in miscellaneous tools on front and a blue Bobcat welding machine valued at $5,000.
The Mineral Wells Police Department reported making the following arrests:
• Gustavo Barboza Jr., 29, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Tuesday for criminal mischief greater than $50 and less than $500.
• Leslie William Carr, 44, of Perrin, was arrested Tuesday for public intoxication.
• Aaron Wesley Scott, 25, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Monday for assault-family violence.