Mineral Wells Index
Zonta Club of Mineral Wells’ 27th Annual Christmas Tour of Homes is Sunday, Dec. 2.
Times for the five-stop tour are 2-5 p.m. Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 the day of the tour. Proceeds help support Zonta’s various programs and service projects such as Meals on Wheels, Koats for Kids, Z Club, scholarships, Girl’s State and Woman’s Club.
The stops on this year’s tour are the homes of:
• Donna Lucado, 1050 Brazos Heights.
• Doug and Sharon Owens, 2817 U.S. Highway 180 West.
• Mike and Janet Mearse, 6500 Wimbleton Court.
• Paul and Carmen Lewis, 6501 Wimbleton Court.
And the business stop for refreshments is:
• Hayes Station, owned by John and Vivian Conrad, at 319 N. Oak Ave.