In other business, commissioners:
• Approved request to purchase and install security mirrors in courthouse hallways.
• Approved a nuisance abatement at 304 S. Mingus Blvd., in Mingus.
• Took action on McGinnis Point Road paving project.
• Approved property insurance renewal.
• Approved a service agreement between the Department of Information Resources/Communications Technology Services Division and Palo Pinto County.
• Did not approve software purchase for District Attorney using capital computer funds.
• Took no action on the current burn ban, which remains in place.
• Approved a request to re-plat Phase X, lots 359 and 360 of The Cliffs Subdivision.
• Approved a request to re-plat Block G, lots 3 and 4 in Phase II of the 7-R Ranch subdivision.
• Approved a request to re-plat Phase 3, Section 5, lots 691 and 692 of The Hills Above Possum Kingdom Lake subdivision.
Follow Clint on Twitter @Clint_Foster55