Mineral Wells Index
— Keep Mineral Wells Beautiful and the Palo Pinto County Spring Clean Up are Saturday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Here is the information:
• Mineral Wells residents go to the city Convenience Station entrance at 2700 U.S. Highway 281 South – must bring water bill and driver's license to enter.
• County residents go to respective precinct barns.
• Tires will be accepted at each location, with a charge of $1 per tire up to 17 inches and $3 per truck tire over 17 inches. Must be off the rim.
• All trash must be bagged (please separate plastics and household metal for recycling)
• The following cannot be accepted: shingles, boats, cars, batteries and paint cans with liquid paint.
• Tires with rims ($3 per small tire/$5 for semi tire), motors, batteries and any kind of metal, including paint cans with liquid paint can be taken to J&S Salvage, located at 3202 Municipal Highway 379. For more information, call J&S at (940) 325-1291.
• Electronic recycling: computers, office machines and small appliances.
• Plastics (please separate from other items)
• Metals – will not accept paint cans with liquid paint.
• Free on-site paper shredding with Bulldog Shredders.
Mineral Wells residents please note that free bulk item pick up is available year round – call Progressive Waste Solutions at (940) 328-1176.