According to police reports, a complainant told officers Saturday he was the victim of an aggravated robbery in the 3000 block of U.S. Highway 180 East.
The individual reported walking down the road when the driver of an approaching car stopped and pointed a knife at him, demanding his possessions, police said.
Reports indicate the complainant gave the subject his belt buckle, an unspecified amount of cash and a cell phone.
MWPD reports recent property crimes
• According to police, a complainant in the 2100 block of S.W. 7th Avenue reported a vehicle burglary Saturday. Reports indicate someone entered an unlocked vehicle at the location and removed a compact disc player valued at $200.
• Police reported receiving a criminal mischief report Saturday in the 2900 block of S.E. 5th Street. According to reports, the complainant said the rear glass and several other areas of a truck parked at the residence were hit with BBs.
• According to police, a complainant in the 800 block of N.E. 7th Street reported a vehicle burglary Sunday. Reports indicate someone entered an unlocked vehicle at the location and removed a skinning knife valued at $50.
• Police reported receiving a vehicle burglary report Sunday in the 500 bloc of N.E. 8th Avenue. According to reports, someone entered an unlocked vehicle at the residence and removed a purse containing a checkbook, debit card, identifying information and other personal property.
• According to police, a complainant in the 800 block of N.E. 6th Avenue reported the burglary of a habitation Monday. Reports indicate the complainant heard a noise and, upon investigation, noticed the residence’s garage door was open and a bicycle valued at $100 was missing.