The factory would be nothing short of a positive boon for the local community, both financially and vocationally.
In other business, commissioners approved:
• Monthly reports from the County Auditor, Sheriff, emergency management, Public Works and Information Technology.
• A permit to cut Sikes Road by Veritas Energy, LLC in Precinct 2.
• Request to bore West Palo Pinto Street by Santo Special Utility District in Precinct 4.
• Certification of Sheriff’s Asset Forfeiture Report for fiscal year 2013.
• Certification and budgeting of unanticipated revenue under Local Government Code Section 111.0108 - proceeds from sale of firearm to a retired law enforcement official.
• Change of Election Day polling location for Precinct 6, which will now be at the new Gordon Community Center.
• ES&S Payment Guarantee Agreement for the March 4, 2014, Primary Election.
• 2014 Primary Joint Elections Agreement between the Palo Pinto County Elections Department, Palo Pinto County Republican Party and Palo Pinto County Democratic Party.