Mineral Wells police reports indicate someone siphoned gasoline from four vehicles in two separate incidents Monday.
The first report, filed in the 2000 block of S.W. 2nd Avenue, states an individual removed approximately 22 gallons of fuel from three vehicles parked at the location.
The complainant told police the incident occurred sometime between Sunday evening and Monday morning.
Another report, filed Monday in the 1400 block of S.W. 19th Street, involved gas reportedly siphoned from a vehicle.
The report does not indicate how much gasoline was taken.
According to Mineral Wells police sources, several burglaries were reported over the past weekend.
• Officers reportedly responded to an alarm Thursday in the 500 block of Holly Hill Road. Upon arrival, reports indicate police found the back door glass of the residence shattered but intact. The homeowner reportedly arrived at the scene a short time later and noticed another door unlocked. Nothing was initially reported missing from the home.
• According to a vehicle burglary report filed Friday in the 2800 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, someone entered the vehicle and removed a cell phone from the front seat. No indication of forced entry was reported.
• Three tool bags and their contents, with a combined value of approximately $400, were stolen from the bed of a pickup truck in the 200 block of N.E. 2nd Street, according to a burglary report filed Saturday.
• An entertainment center, saw and various other hand tools, valued altogether at approximately $480, were reported stolen Saturday from a residence in the 600 block of N.W. 5th Street. The home was reportedly being remodeled and there was no sign of forced entry included in the report.
• The complainant in a residential burglary report filed Monday in the 2500 block of N.E. 3rd Street reportedly returned home from out-of-town travel to find the home’s front door open. According to the report, various electronics, a window air-conditioning unit and a selection of jewelry were found missing.