Mineral Wells ISD trustees Monday unanimously approved a policy that will allow for some armed personnel on district campuses. They must be licensed handgun carriers, have volunteered and receive training. Do you support the policy?
- Mineral Wells man draws 35-year terms for meth trafficking
- Big Willy’s owners to refund consumers for Hurricane Harvey price gouging
- Twenty-five felony indictments handed down
- POLICE CALLS: Nov. 28-Dec. 5
- The Long and short of it: Incoming county judge visits Mineral Wells Rotary
- Mineral Wells city manager position officially posted online
- NEW DATE: 12th Annual Old-Fashioned Christmas moved back one week
- Former Corpus Christi city manager named interim Mineral Wells manager
- SHERIFF'S CALLS: Nov. 30-Dec. 6
- Hounds headed back to state championship
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.