Mineral Wells City Council is scheduled to meet in regular session at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the City Hall Annex, 115 S.W. 1st Street, to consider the following agenda:
• Call to order.
• Invocation: Pastor Margie Holmes of Central United Methodist Church of Mineral Wells
• Pledges of Allegiance to U.S. and Texas flags.
1. Receive a presentation from the University of Texas at Arlington Master of Public Administration Graduate Students regarding the results of the recent Community Survey.
2. Presentation of the Public Protection Classification (PPC) 3/3Y as recommended by the Insurance Service Office (ISO). This new rating will be sent to the Texas Department of Insurance and the State Fire Marshal's Office to be used in determining insurance rates.
The agenda packet for the Nov. 19, 2019, meeting of Mineral Wells City Council.
3. Consider and take appropriate action on minutes of meeting held November 5, 2019.
4. Consider and take appropriate action on budgeted expenditures over $500.
5. Consider and take appropriate action on Pay Application No. 3 to Peachtree Construction Inc. in the amount of $110,080.71 for the Holiday East Paving Project.
6. Consider and take appropriate action on Pay Application No. 4 to Peachtree Construction Inc. in the amount of $115,730.10 for the Paving Improvements Project for Travis Drive and S.E. 12th Street.
7. Consider and take appropriate action authorizing a Request for Proposals solicitation for a Master Lease Purchase Funding Agreement.
8. Conduct a Public Hearing, and consider and take appropriate action on an ordinance for the closure of a portion of N.W. 1st Avenue between N.W. 3rd Street and NW 4th Street.
9. Consider and take appropriate action on a resolution casting votes for the Parker County Appraisal District Board of Directors for 2020-2021.
10. Consider and take appropriate action on a resolution casting votes for the Palo Pinto County Appraisal District Board of Directors for 2020-2021.
11. Consider and take appropriate action on requests to purchase lots owned by the City of Mineral Wells in the Springhill Addition.
12. Future agenda items/requests by council members to be on the next agenda.
In accordance with Texas Government Code, Section 551.001, et seq., the City Council will recess into Executive Session (closed meeting) to discuss the following:
a. §551.071(1): Consultation with Attorney regarding pending litigation – Cause No. CV19-1776 – Christopher Michael Perricone vs. The City of Mineral Wells, Texas. Page 2 of 90
In accordance with Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, the City Council will reconvene into regular session to consider action, if any, on matters discussed in Executive Session.