Do purse names like Coach, Louis Vuitton, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Dooney Bourke or Michael Kors hold a special place in your heart?
Perhaps the thought of local law enforcement and fire department modeling designer handbags holds special appeal for you?
Either way, by attending the Children’s Alliance Center for Palo Pinto County’s April 4th fundraiser “Bags, Bingo and Badges” you can be a winner!
The event takes place from 6-9:30 p.m. at the Genesys Hangar located at Mineral Wells Airport with general admission ticket entry beginning at 5:30 p.m. General admission will be open seating and based on a first-come, first-served basis. General admission tickets are $40.00 and are on sale now at the Children’s Alliance Center at 204 SE 3rd Ave. or on-line at www.cacpalopino.org. Tickets bought online may be picked up at the door on April 4th.
One ticket to “Bags, Bingo and Badges” includes 20 Bingo game cards, sandwich box and lots of fun. A cash bar will also be available during the event. Additional game cards will be for sale for those who want to increase their odds of winning.
Of course, Louis Vuitton will be in the house … two times again this year and, rumor has it, another really great surprise will be revealed.
Those guests with Gold and Silver VIP status are invited to attend a pre-party beginning at 5 p.m. This party will include a special cocktails, purse viewing and early chances to purchase “some” LV tickets. Don’t miss out on this new addition to BBB 2019.
Proceeds from ticket sales and sponsorships for this event will help the Children’s Alliance Center for Palo Pinto County fulfill its mission: “Uniting collective efforts to prevent child abuse, reduce trauma of abuse, and protect children, while restoring the families of our community.”
“Bags, Bingo and Badges” coincides with April being “Child Abuse Awareness Month.” As a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization, affiliated with the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Texas, the Children’s Alliance Center for Palo Pinto County exists to help restore the lives of victims of child abuse and their non-offending family members. It also brings together local law enforcement investigators, Family Protective Services’ investigators, prosecutors and medical professionals on the CACPPC’s multidisciplinary team. In addition to helping the victims, the team will collaboratively review cases, conduct forensic interviews, provide trauma base therapy and work together to build a legal case against alleged perpetrators.
The event is held in conjunction with April being National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
The CACPPC would like to thank the following event sponsors who have already committed to joining the CAC cause:
• Gold sponsors – First Financial Bank and Upham Oil and Gas.
• Silver sponsors – Barbara Upham, Palo Pinto General Hospital, Diamond Pharmacy, Parker, Russell and Brooke Barnett and Pete Durant & Associates.
• Louis Vuitton sponsors – Finley and Joni Ledbetter, Rhett and Brandy Warren and Ricky and Keri Stuart.
• Venue sponsor: Genesys Aerosystems.
• Bronze sponsors: Jonell, County Attorney Jim Ashby and Linda Ashby, Trophy Insurance Solutions LLC, CACPPC board members Caye Mauney and Pat Bazzell, Community National Bank, Price Surveying, Gilbert Pecan, Kindred at Home, Kindred Hospice, Jack Powell Ford, MWB&PT, Nix Rental Homes, RWB Refrigeration and HVAC, LLC, Preston’s Lasting Construction, Preston’s Lawn Care, Southwire, EPI, The Cellar, Arrow Air, Randy and Becky Parker, YPA Public Adjuster, Ace Hardware, Wade’s Propane and Linda Porter-Bradford.
• Purse sponsors: Brazos Gypsy/Chloe Wharton, Ryan Roach/Farmers Insurance, Mineral Wells Zonta Club, Mineral Wells Police Officer’s Association and CACPPC board members.