Richard Andrew Dorsett and Jason Todd Braim, both 19 and of Mineral Wells, turned themselves in Monday on warrants for burglary of a habitation and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
According to police, a resident in the 800 block of S.E. 6th Avenue reported his 2008 Ford Ranger pickup stolen around 8 a.m. Saturday.
The back window of the house was found forced open and the truck’s keys taken from the pockets of a pair of jeans some time overnight, according to the police report.
The truck was found parked in the 1700 block of S.E. 2nd Avenue that day.
The men reportedly called police around 4 p.m. the same day saying they had taken the truck and promised to turn themselves in on Monday.
The resident reportedly knew the men.
An iPod and a GPS unit were reportedly stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 1800 block of S.E. 12th Avenue between 10 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday.
• A 14-year-old boy claimed an attempted sexual assault in the 900 block of S.E. 2nd Avenue around 8 p.m. Saturday, according to police. However, the assault was not reported until 4 p.m. Sunday, police said.
• A man in the 900 block of Shaw Street reported an alleged assault around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. The man was transported to Palo Pinto General Hospital for several cuts to the chest and stomach, police said.
Mineral Wells police reported the following arrests:
• Two 14-year-old boys were arrested for burglary of a building for allegedly breaking into Lamar Elementary.
• Billy Wayne Fuller, 40, of Springtown, was arrested Thursday on a parole violation warrant.
• Tasha Driskill Jones, 37, of Mineral Wells, was arrested for public intoxication.
• Brian Keith Edwards, 46, of Fort Worth, was arrested for simple assault.
• Misty L. Mikhclotti, 30, of Mineral Wells, was arrested for simple assault.
• Stormie Lynn Bedwell, 18, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Friday for possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, and for warrants for driving without a license, simple assault, curfew violation, possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct, possession of tobacco, and setting off fireworks in city limits.
• Sarenna Lynne Vail, 48, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Friday for theft, less than $50, after she was allegedly caught shoplifting.
• Juan Dedios Perez, 38, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Friday for assault of a family member.
• Michelle Elizabeth Waddle, 25, of Weatherford, was arrested Saturday on a Palo Pinto County warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
• Richard Bruce Waddle, 23, of Millsap, was arrested Saturday on five traffic warrants and for driving without a license.
• Melody Gay Heidt, 40, of Mineral Wells, was arrested Saturday for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and possession of marijuana, less than 2 ounces, after police responding to a disturbance in the 400 block of S.W. 19th Street reportedly found Heidt leaving the scene in a Cadillac Escalade reported stolen out of Willow Park.
• Lance Lee Lenley, 30, of Graford, was arrested Sunday on 11 city warrants.
• Patrick David Ortiz, 46, of Mineral Wells was arrested Sunday for possession of a controlled substance after a traffic stop in the 500 block of Pasadena.