The following people were processed through the Palo Pinto County Jail. Information in this column is gathered from the Palo Pinto County Sheriff's Office incident reports and any related public documents. Not every incident leads to a charge under the law. If charges should be filed, innocence or guilt is determined by a court of law.
• Lorretta Burton, 22, of Los Angeles, Calif., Feb. 18, failure to appear for credit or debit card abuse.
• Michael Von Garrison, 29, of Strawn, Feb. 18, warrants for failure to appear for theft of property, more than $1,500, less than $20,000, failure to identify as a fugitive, and driving without a valid license.
• Senen Leopoldo Gonzalez, 37, of Mineral Wells, Sunday, driving while intoxicated, second offense.
• Billy Joseph Tyler Haltom, 25, of Mineral Wells, Monday, warrant for driving while intoxicated with a child under 15 years old.
• Billy Ray Herring, 44, of Mineral Wells, Saturday, possession of a controlled substance, less than 1 gram.
• Addison Marie Monsey, 21, of Graham, Friday, warrant for violation of probation.
• Lorna Jo Patino, 43, of Mineral Wells, Feb. 17, warrant for theft of property, more than $50, less than $500.
• Timothy Charles Ramey, 30, of Mineral Wells, Feb. 18, warrants for motion to revoke probation for tampering with evidence, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and burglary of a building.
• Darrin Lee Stone, 41, of Mineral Wells, Tuesday, theft, more than $500, less than $1,500.