Mineral Wells City Council is scheduled to meet in regular session at 6 p.m. Tuesday in council chambers at the City Hall Annex, 115 S.W. 1st Street, to consider the following agenda:
• Call to order.
• Invocation – Pastor Gary Word of Cityview Community Church of Mineral Wells.
• Pledges of Allegiance to U.S. and Texas flags.
1. Consider approval of budgeted expenditures over $500.
2. Consider approval of Financial Report for the month ended July 2019.
3. Consider approval of Pay Application No. 3 to Peachtree Construction, Inc. in the amount of $59,543.64 for the Paving Improvements Project for Travis Drive and S.E. 12th Street.
4. Consider approval of draw request from O'Brien Engineering.
5. Consider authorizing the submission of a grant agreement to the Texas Department of Transportation for the Routine Airport Maintenance Program, and authorize the City Manager to execute all associated documents.
6. Consider approval of independent building consultant's Invoice in the amount of $64,868.61.
This is the agenda packet for the scheduled Oct. 15, 2019, meeting of Mineral Wells City Council.
7. Receive report on the results of a Facilities Evaluation Study Conducted by the Level 5 Design Group.
8. Receive report from City Manager regarding water system improvements for Hideaway Acres and Terry Lundy.
9. Conduct a public hearing for comments to allow public to discuss TxCDBG contract.
10. Conduct a public hearing and consider and take appropriate action on resolution granting a taxicab permit to Jack's Taxi Service.
11. Consider discussion and possible action on a resolution making nomination(s) for the Palo Pinto County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
12. Consider discussion and possible action on a resolution making nomination(s) for the Parker County Appraisal District Board of Directors.
13. Consider and take appropriate action for approval of the plans and specifications and authorization to advertise and receive bid proposals for the 2019 Utilities Improvements Project.
14. Receive an update regarding the status of the city's application and possible participation in the National Register of Historic Places Program.
15. Consider and take appropriate action authorizing the city's participation in the North Central Council of Government's Spatial Data Cooperative Program and authorize the City Manager (or his designee) to execute all associated documents.
16. Future agenda items/requests by council members to be on next agenda.