Following are reports filed by Mineral Wells police based on calls for service for the period April 29-May 6. Not all calls for service result in a filed report:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29
• ARREST – 1700 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 2:35 a.m. Kyndra D. Powell, 28, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of assault of a family member causing bodily injury.
• BURGLARY – 400 block of S.E. 25th Avenue, 6:34 a.m. A business was burglarized during the night time.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 300 block of S.E. 3rd Street, 8:11 a.m. A bicycle was found on the side of a roadway.
• FRAUD – 100 block of MH 379, 8:34 a.m. A card skimmer was found on a gas pump.
• SEXUAL ASSAULT – 1200 block of N.W. 3rd Avenue, 8:41 a.m. A female reported she had been sexually assaulted.
• MUTUAL ASSIST/BACK UP – 1300 block of N.W. 3rd Avenue, 10:55 a.m.
• WRECK – 300 block of West Hubbard Street, 11:18 a.m.
• ARREST – 1600 block of S.W. 6th Avenue, 11:48 a.m. A domestic disturbance involving reported aggravated assault of a family member resulted in the arrest of James G. Hoop, 64, of Mineral Wells, on a felony charge of aggravated assault of a family/household member with a weapon.
• TRESPASSING – 200 block of East Hubbard Street, 11:01 a.m. A female was issued a criminal trespass warning at the Baker Hotel.
• ARREST – 1000 block of S.E. 11th Avenue, 2:53 p.m. A domestic disturbance call resulted in the reported arrest of Alexsandra E. Velasquez, 21, of San Angelo, on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 1700 block of West U.S. Highway 180, 3:01 p.m. A male reported another male subject pulled a box blade on him. The male advised he hit the other male with his truck.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY – 2000 block of S.E. 21st Street, 6:13 p.m. A $5 bill was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
• ANIMAL BITE – 1300 block of S.W. 6th Avenue, 7:27 p.m. A child was bitten by a loose dog while walking down the roadway.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 2400 block of N.W. 2nd Avenue, 7:43 p.m. Two bags containing tools were left in a yard.
• DISTURBANCE – 3000 block of South Murco Drive, 9:23 p.m. Females engaged in a physical altercation.
• HARASSMENT – 1500 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 10:32 p.m. A female said she felt scared after she was approached by another female at a gas station.
THURSDAY, APRIL 30
• THEFT – 700 block of North Oak Avenue, 8:57 a.m. Theft of a wallet and phone reported at a store.
• FRAUD – 100 block of S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Street, 2:40 p.m. Report of telephone scam attempt.
• THEFT – 100 block of S.E. 6th Avenue, 5:35 p.m. Two store employees admitted to stealing merchandise over the course of several years.
• CUSTODY DISPUTE – 400 block of Shady Oak Circle, 6:06 p.m. Complainant said the mother of his daughter would not let him see her in accordance with their custody agreement required.
• HARASSMENT – 400 block of Country Club Parkway, 5:16 p.m. Complainant said he believes someone hacked a social media account and posted private material on it as him.
• SUSPICIOUS PERSON – 2500 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 8:01 p.m. A man was alleged to be waving a gun around, but police said it turned out to be just his cellphone.
FRIDAY, MAY 1
• ARREST – 1800 block of S.E. 19th Street, 12:13 p.m. A domestic disturbance resulted in the reported arrest of Zoraida R. Ward, 18, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of assault of a family member causing bodily injury.
• LOST PROPERTY – 1300 block of East Hubbard Street, 3:59 p.m. A male reported losing his driver's license at a cemetery.
• DOG BITE – 700 block of N.W. 13th Street, 5:39 p.m.
• CITATIONS – 100 block of N.W. 13th Street, 7:18 p.m. A traffic stop led to the driver being cited for multiple traffic violations, and displaying the wrong license plate.
• WELFARE CHECK – 1900 block of Old Millsap Highway, 8:23 p.m.
• THREATS – 3100 block of East U.S. Highway 180, 8:46 p.m. A male offered to fight another male inside a convenience store.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 200 block of S.E. 19th Street, 11:29 p.m. Officers were dispatched to a verbal disturbance.
SATURDAY, MAY 2
• FRAUD – 600 block of S.E. 1st Street, 12:24 a.m. A woman said she lost her wallet at a gas station. Her debit card was used to make a purchase.
• MISSING PERSON – 200 block of Evergreen Drive, 12:41 a.m. Information report was taken regarding a reported missing person who wasn't missing.
• ASSAULT – Crockett Street, 2:24 a.m. A male was punched in the face by another male.
• ASSAULT – 1400 block of S.E. 8-1/2 Street, 4:27 a.m. A female was reportedly assaulted by a male.
• SUSPICIOUS PERSON – 2600 N.E. 3rd Street, 9:29 a.m. A report involving narcotics and a person who failed to identify to police in what was described as a "consensual police encounter."
• WRECK – 100 block of S.E. 17th Avenue, 11:08 a.m.
• CUSTODY DISPUTE – 200 block of N.E. 27th Avenue, 2:23 p.m. An information report was made regarding a reported custody dispute.
• ARREST – 800 block of S.E. 6th Avenue, 2:49 p.m. A traffic stop resulted in the reported arrest of Timothy J. Murphy, 33, of Jacksboro, on a misdemeanor charge of violating a bond/protective order.
• ARREST – 2800 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 4:49 p.m. A traffic stop led to the reported arrest of Nicholas Aguilar, 40, of Santo, on a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated.
• MISSING PERSON – 100 block of Park Road 71, 3:57 p.m. A child became separated from family while hiking at the state park.
• WRECK – 3600 block of U.S. Highway 281, 5:49 p.m.
• WRECK – 1800 block of S.W. 22nd Street, 10:48 p.m.
SUNDAY, MAY 3
• THEFT – 800 block of South Oak Avenue, 4:50 a.m. A male reportedly walked out of a convenience store without paying for alcohol.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 200 block of N.W. 5th Avenue, 6:46 a.m. A window was busted on a vehicle.
• NARCOTICS – 900 block of S.W. 2nd Avenue, 8:09 a.m. A controlled substance complaint was made.
• BURGLARY – 100 block of S.E. 17th Avenue, 9 a.m. An attempt was made to force entry into a store while it was closed.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY – 400 block of N.W. 8th Street, 11:06 a.m.
• THEFT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 10:59 a.m. A female criminally trespassed and shoplifted at a store, according to a report.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 800 block of S.E. 1st Street, 12:31 p.m. A report of an alleged domestic disturbance occurred in a store's parking lot.
• WRECK – 300 block of West Hubbard Street, 1:08 p.m.
• THREATS – 300 block of S.E. 5th Avenue, 1:32 p.m. A male reportedly made terroristic threat towards other male.
• SHOPLIFTING – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 4:33 p.m. Juveniles were warned about shoplifting.
• HARASSMENT – 300 block of N.E. 27th Street, 6:47 p.m. A female was harassing a couple.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 700 block of North Oak Avenue, 6:44 p.m. A store phone was damaged by an upset customer.
• THEFT – 600 block of S.W. 21st Street, 7:20 p.m. Theft of a cell phone was reported.
• HARASSMENT – 400 block of S.W. 1st Street, 8:45 p.m. A woman said she was followed around while walking.
• SUSPICIOUS PERSON – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 10:42 p.m. A female was seen checking car door handles in a hotel parking lot.
MONDAY, MAY 4
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 2:04 a.m.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 1400 block of S.W. 8th Avenue, 10:27 a.m. Water service was turned back on after a lock and transmitter wire were cut and removed.
• FRAUD – 1800 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 11:24 a.m. Credit/debit card abuse.
• HARASSMENT – 100 block of S.E. 19th Street, 1:02 p.m. A female reported her rings were taken off her fingers during the night.
• FRAUD – 1700 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 11:52 a.m. Report that a debit card account had fraudulent charges made on it.
• HARASSMENT – 900 block of Pegram, 2:48 p.m. A man said his ex-girlfriend is harassing him.
• ABANDONED VEHICLE – 100 block of N.E. 21st Street, 3:32 p.m. A vehicle struck a telephone pole and was abandoned by the driver.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 100 block of MH 379, 5:31 p.m. A bicycle was left in a store's parking lot.
• THEFT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 5:28 p.m. A female was reportedly caught shoplifting at a store.
• FRAUD – 1500 block of S.W. 5th Street, 6:34 p.m. Complainant said $405 was fraudulently removed a checking account.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY – 1400 block of S.W. 8th Avenue, 8:55 p.m. A male reported being kicked out of the residence he was staying at and the occupants stole some of his property left behind.
TUESDAY, MAY 5
• FOUND PROPERTY – 100 block of North Oak Avenue, 7:09 a.m. Property was found by the entrance to the Poston's Building parking lot.
• FRAUD – 1900 block of S.E. 1st Street, 9:18 a.m. A report that money was fraudulently taken from a bank account.
• ARREST – 600 block of S.W. 16th Street, 12:50 p.m. A domestic disturbance resulted in the reported arrest of Theresa M. Peterson, 55, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of assault/family violence.
• BURGLARY – 1600 block of S.W. 6th Avenue, 12:50 p.m.
• HARASSMENT – 2000 block of S.E. 20th Street, 2:30 p.m. A male reported a female is harassing him.
• HARASSMENT – 1700 block of S.E. 10th Street, 4:01 p.m. A juvenile female received harassing messages.
• ARREST – 300 block of N.E. 27th Street, 7:08 p.m. A domestic disturbance call resulted in the reported arrest of Jeremy D. Christie, 40, on felony charges of assault of a public servant and terroristic threat of a family/household member, and misdemeanor charges of resisting search/arrest/transport, marijuana possession under 2 ounces and terroristic threat against a public servant, and on a parole violation warrant.
• FRAUD – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 8:30 p.m. Complainant reported someone accessed his debit card account and withdrew money at several area ATMs.
• FRAUD – 2000 block of S.E. 12th Avenue, 8:52 p.m. Debit card information was stolen and used in Ennis.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 6
• PUBLIC INTOXICATION – 3800 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 12:34 a.m.
• THREATS – 1500 block of S.E. 18th Street, 11 a.m. Threats made against a family/household member.
• THREATS – 400 block of S.W. 1st Street, 3:19 p.m.
• THEFT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 5:08 p.m. Report of shoplifting of merchandise over $100 and under $750.