Following are reports filed by Mineral Wells police based on calls for service for the period Aug. 28-Sept. 3. Not all calls for service result in a filed report:
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 28
• SCAM – 4100 block of N.E. 5th Street, 9:02 a.m. A report of email received that appeared to be a scam.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 1500 block of S.W. 12th Avenue, 9:18 a.m. A male reportedly damaged the fender of a female's car.
• RECOVERED PROPERTY – 3800 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 11:23 a.m. A rented trailer reported as stolen was recovered by the complainant.
• ASSAULT – 1500 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 12:20 p.m. A male reportedly assaulted a female at a convenience store.
• ASSAULT – 1000 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Street, 12:24 p.m. A juvenile reportedly kicked and punched a teacher.
• ASSAULT – 3800 block of Ram Boulevard. Simple assault reported at the high school.
• THEFT – 1300 block of S.E. 19th Street, 12:40 p.m. A bicycle was reportedly stolen from a residential backyard.
• CHILD ABUSE/NEGLECT – 2100 block of S.W. 2nd Avenue, 4:48 p.m. A healthcare provider reported possible child abuse.
• ARREST – 1300 block of N.W. 3rd Avenue, 6:35 p.m. Shane D. Atherton, 37, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on an outstanding city warrant.
THURSDAY, AUG. 29
• THEFT – 1100 block of S.E. 8th Street, 8:34 a.m. A pistol was reportedly stolen from a residence.
• SCAM – 2000 block of S.W. 10th Street, 9:49 a.m. Complainant said he was scammed on a social media site.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY – 1700 block of Lamar Street, 9:46 a.m. Property stolen from a vehicle that was broken into.
• NARCOTICS – 1300 block of S.E. 14th Avenue, 12:09 p.m. Incident involving a juvenile at the junior high school. A 14-year-old male was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of marijuana possession under 2 ounces.
• HARASSMENT – 500 block of S.W. 17th Street, 12:15 p.m. A male and female said another male is harassing them.
• FRAUD – 1500 block of S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Street, 2:44 p.m. An account was used to pay a bill without the owner's authorization.
• PORNOGRAPHY – 2800 block of N.E. Park Drive, 4:11 p.m. Police say a male was found in possession of child pornography.
• THEFT – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 5:05 p.m. Medications were reportedly taken from a motel room.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 2800 block of N.E. Park Drive, 7:03 p.m. A male was yelling and throwing female's personal belongings in the driveway as she was trying to leave the residence. This took place three hours after the previous call and report at that residence.
• WRECK – 2700 block of U.S. Highway 281 North. 7:29 p.m.
• FRAUD – 2400 block of N.E. 7th Avenue, 4:36 p.m. Complainant was scammed by a caller claiming to be with the Social Security office.
• ASSAULT – 1700 block of N.W. 1st Avenue, 7 p.m. Domestic assault between boyfriend and girlfriend.
FRIDAY, AUG. 30
• WRECK – 1200 block of West Hubbard Street, 7:46 a.m. Hit-and-run incident at West City Park.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 600 block of South Oak Avenue, 10 a.m. A building was damaged by an unknown vehicle.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 1700 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 12:56 p.m. A verbal altercation occurred between a subject and his "mistress."
• THREATS – 1400 block of Veteran of Foreign Wars Street, 10:52 a.m. Verbal threats were reportedly made to a third party.
• WRECK – 900 block of North Oak Avenue, 2:25 p.m. A vehicle backed into another at a convenience store, causing less than $100 damage.
• WELFARE CONCERN – 1300 block of S.E. 14th Avenue, 2:58 p.m. Police were called to the junior high school over a concern about a student's welfare.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 2500 block of S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Street, 11:26 a.m. A stripped and spray-painted bicycle was found.
• FRAUD – 200 block of Garrett Morris Parkway, 3:09 p.m. Credit card information stolen from a person from out of town was used to make an in-town purchase, police said.
• ARREST – 800 block of S.W. 15th Street, 4:09 p.m. Brittany C. Bradford, 28, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on an outstanding city warrant.
• WRECK – 1000 block of S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. Street, 4:31p.m.
• WRECK – 100 block of S.E. 6th Avenue, 5:26 p.m.
• ARREST – 3100 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 5:22 p.m. Marcus A. Yarborough, 35, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
• CUSTODIAL INTERFERENCE – 200 block of South Oak Avenue, 6:08 p.m. A child custody dispute.
• FRAUD – 2300 block of Jacob Street, 1:23 p.m. Information was fraudulently used to open a utility account.
• THEFT – 100 block of FM Road 1821 North, 6:06 p.m. A shotgun was reportedly stolen from a truck.
• WRECK – 4100 block of N.E. 5th Street, 9:50 p.m. A minor two-vehicle wreck.
• ASSAULT – 400 block of N.E. 24th Avenue, 10:56 p.m. A female was assaulted during a domestic violence incident.
• ARSON – 1500 block of North Oak Avenue, 11:34 p.m. A residence was caught on fire by a suspected arsonist.
SATURDAY, AUG. 31
• ARREST – 400 block of S.W. 25th Avenue, 12:03 a.m. A disorderly conduct call resulted in the arrest of John P. Lewis, 20, of Mineral Wells, on misdemeanor charges of consumption of alcohol by a minor and possession of a controlled substance less than 28 grams.
• WELFARE CHECK – 2400 block of Jacob Street, 12:56 a.m. A female was taken to a mental health facility.
• WRECK – 7100 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 4:06 a.m.
• FIRE – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 2:59 a.m. A fire started at a local hotel.
• HIT-AND-RUN – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 9:44 a.m.
• WRECK – 1800 block of North Oak Avenue, 10:43 a.m. A vehicle left the roadway, jumped a curb and struck landscaping in the front yard of a residence. The vehicle was abandoned.
• ARREST – 1800 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 4:35 p.m. Sean K. DeWolf, 50, address not listed, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
• ARREST – 2800 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 6:50 p.m. Jared W. Hall, 36, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on felony charges of credit/debit card abuse and fraudulent use/possession of identifying information.
• TRESPASSING – 800 block of S.E. 12th Street, 9:27 p.m. Complainant wanted neighbors issued trespassing warnings for his property.
• RUNAWAY – 400 block of Long Drive, 11:24 p.m. A juvenile ran away from home and was located the same day.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 1
• ABANDONED VEHICLE – 2100 block of S.E. 15th Avenue, 5:34 a.m. An abandoned vehicle was towed.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT – 1500 block of S.E. 21st Street, 4:48 p.m. A male subject went to his ex-wife's house attempting to enter, yelling offensive comments.
• ARREST – 2100 block of S.E. 15th Avenue, 5:52 a.m. Kenneth D. Lowe, 37, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on an outstanding parole warrant.
• CIVIL MATTER – 1300 block of N.E. 23rd Street, 10:50 a.m.
• VANDALISM – 1000 block of N.W. 4th Avenue, 11:34 a.m. A vehicle parked on the road was vandalized.
• THEFT – 1800 block of S.E. 18th Street, 7:12 p.m. A vehicle wheel was reportedly stolen.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 9:38 p.m. A vehicle was keyed in a store parking lot.
• THREATS – 1300 block of S.E. 6th Avenue, 10:42 p.m. A male allegedly told a family if he had a knife he would kill them and their dog.
MONDAY, SEPT. 2
• ARREST – 2500 block of S.E. 6th Street, 4:15 a.m. Crystal G. Morriss, 40, of North Richland Hills, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
• ARREST – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 11:57 a.m. A male who allegedly assaulted another male was arrested. Gregory L. Hundley, 29, of Lipan, was charged with misdemeanor assault causing bodily injury.
• WELFARE CHECK – 900 block of S.E. 12th Street, 3:03 p.m. A female stated she wanted to harm herself.
• WRECK – S.E. 8th Street and S.E. 11th Avenue, 9:06 p.m.
• THREAT – 300 block of N.W. 14th Street, 8:31 p.m. A male said he heard the sound of a round being chambered in a gun towards him.
• WELFARE CONCERN – 3800 block of Ram Boulevard, 8:48 p.m. A male juvenile was transported to a Fort Worth hospital for a mental health evaluation.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 3
• WRECK – 1400 block of S.E. 12th Avenue, 7:34 a.m.
• HIT-AND-RUN – 600 block of S.E. 12th Avenue, 10:23 a.m.
• ASSAULT – 300 block of S.E. 6th Street, 1:47 p.m. Complainant reported being harassed by one individual and assaulted by another.
• HIT-AND-RUN – 200 block of Evergreen Drive, 11:47 a.m.
• ARREST – 1500 block of S.E. 1st Street, 2:15 p.m. A traffic stop resulted in the arrest of Amanda R. Dalton-Johnson, 33, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of driving with an invalid license-enhanced.
• THEFT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 3:34 p.m. A female was issued a citation for shoplifting from a store.
• WELFARE CHECK – 200 block of South Keller Road, 4:23 p.m. Welfare check on a male.
• ARREST – 1300 block of N.W. 3rd Avenue, 4:27 p.m. William L. Weir, 26, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on an outstanding county warrant.
• HIT-AND-RUN – 2900 block of N.E. 2nd Street, 5:01 p.m. A vehicle was struck in a parking lot.
• HIT-AND-RUN – 700 block of S.E. 6th Avenue, 5:41 p.m.
• ASSAULT – 3800 block of Ram Boulevard, 7 p.m. A report of assault by threat.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT – 1900 block of S.E. 20th Street, 8:36 p.m. Information report.
• THEFT – 1200 block of S.E. 2nd Avenue, 6:12 p.m. A bicycle was reported stolen.
• THEFT – 2000 block of S.E. 11th Street, 7:17 p.m. Items, including a firearm, were reportedly taken from a residence.
• ARRESTS – 1300 block of South Oak Avenue, 10:13 p.m. A traffic stop resulted in the arrests of Joshua R. Richard, 30, of Mineral Wells, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance 1-4 grams, and misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession under 2 ounces and possession of drug paraphernalia; and Alexis L. Ellis, 46, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of possession of a dangerous drug.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 4
• ARREST – 900 block of N.W. 4th Avenue, 3:46 a.m. Arrest made on an outstanding county warrant.