Following are reports filed by Mineral Wells police based on calls for service for the period March 18-25. Not all calls for service result in a filed report:
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 10:25 a.m. A disorderly conduct call resulted in a male being issued a criminal trespass warning at a hotel.
• ANIMAL BITE – 100 block of FM Road 2256, 11:31 a.m. An animal control officer was bitten while weighing a dog.
• CHILD ABUSE – 2800 block of Sharon Drive, 2:34 p.m. A child tested positive for methamphetamine.
• FRAUD – 2100 block of S.W. 4th Avenue, 6:58 p.m.
• FRAUD – 10 block of American Legion Drive, 6:35 p.m. Report of a telephone call with a person claiming the complainant was behind on utility payments and requesting money.
THURSDAY, MARCH 19
• HARASSMENT – 700 block of Brazos Drive, 1:18 a.m. Information report taken regarding possible harassment.
• CHILD ABUSE – 100 block of Evergreen Drive, 8:30 a.m. A 1-year-old tested positive for methamphetamine.
• INFORMATION – 1900 block of S.E. 13th Street, 10:02 a.m. A landlord requested property damage be documented.
• HARASSMENT – 800 block of S.E. 6th Street, 11:44 a.m. A female complained she is being harassed by a former friend.
• ARREST – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 12:33 p.m. A child was left unattended inside a vehicle in a store's parking lot. Derrick A. Lohrer, 24, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of leaving a child in a vehicle.
• ARREST – 400 block of S.W. 19th Street,1:36 p.m. A disorderly conduct call resulted in the arrest of Kendall S. Lee, 23, of Mineral Wells, on an outstanding county warrant.
• ARREST – 500 block of S.E. 27th Avenue,11:51 p.m. Accused of assaulting his mother, Matthew J. Slone, 21, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of assault of a family member causing bodily injury.
FRIDAY, MARCH 20
• MISSING PERSON – 100 block of N.W. 10th Street, 3:11 a.m. A man reported his son missing.
• ARRESTS – 300 block of Shady Oak Circle, 9:13 a.m. Police were called to a residence and ended up arresting three people living there on narcotics charges. Christly L. Murphy, 32, of Mineral Wells, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance 1-4 grams; Garry F. Murphy, 28, of Mineral Wells, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance 1-4 grams; and Stephanie D. Pigg, 29, of Mineral Wells, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance 4 ounces-5 pounds.
• TRAFFIC – N.E. 9th Street and N.E. 6th Avenue, 3:49 p.m. Report of a reckless driver led police to locate the vehicle and driver, discovering marijuana in the vehicle.
• TRAFFIC – East Hubbard Street and North Oak Avenue, 5:31 p.m. A vehicle search led to the discovery of a vaping device containing THC, police said.
• RUNAWAY – 3000 block of South Murco Drive, 10:57 p.m. A juvenile female was reported missing.
SATURDAY, MARCH 21
• BURGLARY – 600 block of N.E. 7th Street, 11:14 a.m. Burglary of a building reported.
• INFORMATION – 1600 block of S.E. 21st Street, 12:53 p.m.
• WRECK – 100 block of S.E. 17th Avenue, 2:43 p.m.
• THEFT – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 3:20 p.m. Property reported stolen at a hotel.
• THEFT – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 3:41 p.m. Property reported stolen at a hotel.
• RUNAWAY – 3000 block of South Murco Drive, 5:21 p.m. A juvenile female was reported as a runaway.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 1200 block of S.E. 17th Street, 9:27 p.m. Two females were involved in an altercation.
• WRECK – 1400 block of S.W. 10th Street, 10:01 p.m.
SUNDAY, MARCH 22
• ANIMAL BITE – 100 block of FM Road 2256, 8:04 a.m. An animal control officer was bitten by a dog.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 2200 block of N.W. 2nd Avenue, 9:09 a.m. Information report taken.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 100 block of Carl Kessler Boulevard, 1:07 p.m. Property was found at a hotel.
• WRECK – 100 block of Garrett Morris Parkway, 3:47 p.m.
• VEHICLE THEFT – 1400 block of S.E. 1st Street, 5:13 p.m. A dealership reported theft of a vehicle.
• CUSTODY DISPUTE – 900 block of Shaw Road, 7:25 p.m. A mother failed to give child back to the father when her court-ordered time had ended.
• WRECK – 1400 block of S.E. 8th Street, 8:47 p.m.
MONDAY, MARCH 23
• FRAUD – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 9:28 a.m. Report that a debit card was fraudulently used at a gas station.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY – 1100 block of S.E. 8th Street, 3:14 p.m. A vehicle was reportedly burglarized and property stolen. Some of the stolen property was recovered from suspects. Victim wants to pursue charges against those who stole the property and others believed to still have property stolen from the vehicle.
• DISTURBANCE – 200 block of Evergreen Drive, 9:42 p.m. Information report taken regarding a verbal dispute.
TUESDAY, MARCH 24
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 1400 block of S.E. 1st Street, 9:17 a.m. Attempted entry into a business reported.
• INFORMATION – 20 block of South Oak Avenue, 11:44 a.m.
• SUSPICIOUS PERSON – 800 block of Brazos Drive, 12:09 p.m.
• THEFT – 500 block of S.W. 3rd Street,1:50 p.m. A bike was stolen from the front yard of a residence.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 4500 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 3:35 p.m. Police were called after someone found a set of wiper blades in the road.
• ARREST – 300 block of Tournament Lane, 5:07 p.m. A man and his stepson became involved in a physical altercation. Corey L. Flowers, 45, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a felony charge of aggravated assault of a family member with a weapon.
• ARREST – 200 block of N.E. 18th Street, 7:35 p.m. An assault with a weapon call resulted in the arrest of Jerry L. McClaren, 72, of Mineral Wells, on a felony charge of aggravated assault of a family member with a weapon.
• BURGLARY – 700 block of S.E. 25th Avenue, 7:21 p.m. A male kicked and broke a window and kicked in the front door to a residence.
• ANIMAL – 800 block of S.W. 22nd Street, 10:26 p.m. Report of a possum in a yard acting strangely.
• HIT-AND-RUN – 100 block of Evergreen Drive, 11:31 p.m.
• SUSPICIOUS PERSON/PUBLIC INTOXICATION – 1300 block of S.W. 5th Avenue, 11:55 p.m. Report of someone trying to get into a house.