Following are reports filed by Mineral Wells police based on calls for service for the period May 18-21. Not all calls for service result in a filed report:
MONDAY, MAY 18
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT – 500 block of S.E. 21st Street, 3:08 a.m. Information report.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 4000 U.S. Highway 180 East, 10:16 a.m. A wallet found in a parking lot was turned in.
• WRECK – 300 block of S.E. 1st Street, 2:15 p.m.
• NARCOTICS – 3000 block of N.E. 2nd Street, 3:30 p.m. A substance appearing to be narcotics was found and turned over to police.
• CUSTODY DISPUTE – 200 block of N.W. 5th Avenue, 3:56 p.m. A custody dispute solved by the children leaving with their mother.
• BURGLARY – 400 block of North Oak Avenue, 3:50 p.m. Burglary of a building resulting in the theft of some materials.
• TRAFFIC – 200 block of Lee Road, 8:16 p.m. A traffic stop led to a male being cited for driving while license invalid, possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.
• ASSAULT – 300 block of N.W. 3rd Avenue, 9:06 p.m. A female reported she was assaulted by her brother.
TUESDAY, MAY 19
• WRECK – 100 block of Garrett Morris Parkway, 7:37 a.m.
• TRAFFIC – 1600 block of S.W. 6th Avenue, 8:40 a.m. A vehicle was red-tagged.
• TRESPASSING – 600 block of S.E. 25th Avenue, 12:58 p.m. Report that a male and a female were at a house without permission.
• ARREST – 600 block of S.W. 24th Street, 2:30 p.m. Police responded to a burglary in progress call. Amaro A. Gonzales Jr., 48, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a felony charge of attempted burglary of a habitation and a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
• THEFT – 800 block of South Oak Avenue, 4:50 p.m. A male reportedly drank an alcoholic beverage at a convenience store and then left.
• FRAUD – 1400 block of S.E. 14th Street, 5:17 p.m. A man reported a credit card was compromised and money stolen in Florida.
• NARCOTICS – 100 block of MH 379, 9:46 p.m. Information report.
• THEFT – 900 block of Hood Road, 9:46 p.m. Report that a vehicle’s license plate was possibly stolen.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 20
• TRAFFIC – 2200 block of S.E. 4th Avenue, 1:52 a.m. A vehicle was red-tagged.
• THEFT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North. 10:17 a.m. A male and female were caught shoplifting at a store.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT – 2100 block of East Hubbard Street,11:55 a.m. An argument occurred in a fast-food drive-thru over who had the right-of-way.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 2800 block of Sharon Drive, 11:42 a.m.
• THEFT – 1300 block of S.E. 4th Avenue, 12:25 p.m. A male subject stole vehicle keys and left the residence.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 800 block of Beetham Road, 4:57 p.m. A female was having mental health issues.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 800 block of S.E. 1st Street, 9:30 p.m. A suit case found behind a business.
THURSDAY, MAY 21
• FOUND PROPERTY – 1200 block of South Oak Avenue, 6:38 a.m. A wallet was found on the side of the roadway.
• INDECENCY WITH A CHILD – 300 block of N.W. 5th Avenue, 8:52 a.m. A male exposed himself.
• WELFARE CHECK – 1000 block of S.E. 9th Street, 9:19 a.m.
• TRESPASSING – Cross Post Road;, 9:54 a.m. A male was issued a criminal trespass warning for a residence.
• FRAUD – 1900 block of East Hubbard Street, 10:27 a.m. A male reportedly tried scamming a female using a check.
• WRECK – 1200 block of Millsap Highway, 12:46 p.m.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT – 400 block of S.W. 1st Street, 1:18 p.m. A disorderly conduct call at a restaurant resulted in the issuance of a criminal trespass warning.
• VEHICLE THEFT – 100 block of FM Road 1821 North, 7:43 p.m. Theft of a pickup from a motel reported.
• RECKLESS DRIVING – 1600 block of S.E. 21st Street, 8:27 p.m. Caller advised a reckless driver nearly struck her children as it made the block.
• ASSAULT – 1500 block of S.E. 18th Street, 10:05 p.m. Subject was assaulted and his bicycle taken from him during an altercation.