Following are reports filed by Mineral Wells police based on calls for service for the period Oct. 30-Nov. 5. Not all calls for service result in a filed report:
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 30
• WRECK – 100 block of North Oak Avenue, 7:07 a.m.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 300 block of N.W. 6th Street, 11:59 a.m.
• WELFARE CONCERN – 1000 block of S.E. Martin Luther King Jr. A juvenile was threatening suicide.
• ARREST – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 6:02 p.m. Two females were issued shoplifting citations. Amanda B. Cole, 25, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of criminal trespass.
• THEFT – 2900 block of N.E. 10th Street, 7:10 p.m. Jewelry was reportedly stolen from a residence.
THURSDAY, OCT. 31
• ASSAULT – 500 block of S.E. 4th Avenue, 10:45 a.m. A female stated she was assaulted by two unknown males while she was walking near the Rails to Trails.
• BURGLARY – 400 block of S.E. 17th Street, 11:13 a.m. Residential burglary reported.
• ARREST – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 11:44 a.m. Kimberlin N. Gallegos, 26, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of shoplifting under $100 with a previous conviction.
• FRAUD – 400 block of South Oak Avenue, 1:27 p.m. Attempted check scam involving a real estate purchase reported.
• INFORMATION – 2200 block of S.E. 4th Avenue,10 a.m. Complaint regarding a felon in possession of a firearm.
• ARREST – 400 block of Shady Oak Circle, 5:21 p.m. Eric J. Yanez, 32,of Graford, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of assault by threat.
• WRECK – 700 block of Brazos Drive, 8:14 p.m.
• ARRESTS – 200 block of East Hubbard Street, 10:21 p.m. Four males were arrested at the Baker Hotel. Charged with misdemeanor criminal trespass were Grant L. Bailey, 17, of Cleburne; Daniel J. Miranda, 17, of Alvarado; Micah A. Naukkarinen, 18, of Joshua; and Isaac E. Slonaker, 18, of Grandview.
FRIDAY, NOV. 1
• ARREST – 300 block of N.W. 4th Street, 1:36 a.m. A domestic assault call resulted in the arrest of a male who tried running from the scene, police said. Michael L. Kilgore, 24, of Mineral Wells, was charged with misdemeanor assault/family violence.
• ARREST – 700 block of S.E. 12th Street, 10:40 a.m. Brenda G. Dunlap, 52, of Weatherford, was arrested on an outstanding county warrant.
• ABANDONED VEHICLE – 400 block of N.W. 13th Street, 4:29 p.m. An abandoned vehicle blocking the roadway was towed.
• WRECK – 100 block of Garrett Morris Parkway, 6:40 p.m.
• WRECK – 800 block of S.E. 25th Avenue, 7:17 p.m.
• VEHICLE THEFT – N.W. 12th Street and N.W. 3rd Avenue, 10:05 p.m. A vehicle was reported stolen.
• ARREST – 3000 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 11:07 p.m. A traffic stop resulted in the arrest of Annie N. Pelham-Hickman, 36, of Dallas, on a misdemeanor charge of violating a protective order/bond conditions.
SATURDAY, NOV. 2
• ARREST – 800 block of South Oak Avenue, 1:12 a.m. A traffic stop resulted in the arrest of Phillip B. Stults, 49, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of driving while intoxicated.
• ARREST – 1300 block of S.E. 14th Avenue, 12:49 a.m. Dan M. Irby, 24, of Springtown, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
• ARRESTS – 200 block of East Hubbard Street, 4:22 a.m. Arrested at the Baker Hotel on misdemeanor charges of criminal trespass were Rebecca A. Booher, 18, of Dallas, and Sierra M. Shortt, 18, of Denton.
• ASSAULT – 700 block of Warren Road, 4:55 p.m. A juvenile was reportedly assaulted at the city gym.
• ASSAULT – 700 block of S.E. 4th Avenue, 4:26 p.m. A man was reportedly assaulted by his sister's wife, police said.
• ARREST – 1300 block of S.E. 4th Avenue, 7:40 p.m. A male fled from a residence during a domestic disturbance. Austin R. Towles, 28, of Mineral Wells, was arrested and charged with felony evading arrest/detention with a prior conviction and on an outstanding city warrant.
• ARREST – 100 block of S.E. 19th Street, 11:30 p.m. A domestic disturbance call resulted in the arrest of Shannon R. Miles. 42, of Quitaque, on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
SUNDAY, NOV. 3
• ARREST – 1100 block of N.W. 1st Avenue, 1:10 a.m. A domestic disturbance call resulted in the arrest of Blake P. Hill, 24, of Mineral Wells, on outstanding county and city warrants.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 2500 block of S.W. 5th Avenue, 9:51 a.m.
• WRECK – 900 block of FM Road 1821 North, 2:28 p.m.
• DISPUTE – 1900 block of S.E. 13th Street,1:36 p.m. A report was filed regarding a civil dispute.
• WRECK – 2900 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 5:12 p.m.
• WELFARE CHECK – 2500 block of East Hubbard Street, 5:45 p.m.
MONDAY, NOV. 4
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT – 2900 block of S.W. 9th Avenue, 4:49 a.m. A disorderly conduct call resulted in the finding of drug paraphernalia inside the residence.
• FOUND PROPERTY – 300 block of Beetham Road, 7:16 a.m. Someone's cellphone was found in a house.
• THREATS – 2700 block of N.E. 7 Avenue, 8:47 a.m. A man said his son threatened him.
• FRAUD – 200 block of South Oak Avenue, 8:22 a.m. A person's credit cards were fraudulently used.
• THEFT – 2000 block of S.E. 21st Avenue, 10:19 a.m. A man said his ex-girlfriend is stealing money from his bank account.
• RUNAWAYS – 500 block of Shady Oak Circle, 11:44 a.m. Male juveniles reported as runaways.
• THEFT – 200 block of South Oak Avenue, 1:14 p.m. A wallet was reportedly stolen from a residence.
• SEXUAL ABUSE – 300 block of Hamilton Road, 2:10 p.m. A juvenile outcry of sexual abuse.
• ARREST – 600 block of N.W. 3rd Street, 2:28 p.m. A male reportedly exposed himself in public. Danny S. Moffett, 74, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of indecent exposure.
• THEFT – 200 block of Country Club Parkway, 5:20 p.m. A male said he was scammed on the sell of his vehicle.
• WELFARE CHECK – 400 block of Shady Oak Circle, 7:47 p.m. A female stated she was being held hostage by an "Army dude" using a military drug on her.
• THEFT – 1800 block of S.W. 7th Avenue, 7:28 p.m. Complainant said he was paid by check with insufficient funds.
• INFORMATION – 200 block of South Oak Avenue, 7:11 p.m. A woman having marital problems and had questions regarding traveling out of state with a child.
TUESDAY, NOV. 5
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 300 block of S.E. 4th Avenue, 8:55 a.m. A male reported a window was broken by another individual during a verbal dispute.
• LOST PROPERTY – 700 block of Hess Road, 10:35 a.m. A male reported losing an envelope containing a large amount of money.
• ASSAULT – 800 block of South Oak Avenue, 10:24 a.m. A male reportedly assaulted a female at a store.
• VEHICLE BURGLARY – 3200 block of Live Oak Road, Irving, 10:39 a.m. A male said a firearm last seen in his truck is missing.
• WRECK – 300 block of South Oak Avenue, 11:27 a.m.
• ARREST – 2500 block of East Hubbard Street, 2:23 p.m. Warrant service resulted in the arrest of David L. Joiner, 55, of Mineral Wells, on an outstanding city warrant.
• THEFT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 5:23 p.m. A store clerk reported shoplifting.
• THEFT – 100 block of Country Club Parkway, 6:26 p.m. A male said his ex-girlfriend stole his phone.
• HARASSMENT – 600 block of S.E. 26th Avenue, 3 p.m. Report of a concerning social media post.