Following are reports filed by Mineral Wells police base don calls for service for the period Sept. 25-Oct. 2. Not all calls for service result in a filed report:
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 25
• WRECK – 100 block of North Oak Avenue, 7:52 a.m.
• ASSAULT – 1100 block of S.W. 13th Street, 9:59 a.m. A male reportedly assaulted a female and busted a window while leaving the residence.
• BURGLARY – 2400 block of U.S. Highway 180 West, 3:01 p.m. A male allegedly stole a jacket set from a business.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 26
• ASSAULT – 2900 block of N.E. 2nd Street, 12:11 a.m. A domestic disturbance resulted in a female punching a male and leaving prior to police arrival.
• BURGLARY – 300 block of Shady Oak Circle, 1 a.m. Someone broke into a female's residence and took her purse along with other miscellaneous items.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 2100 block of N.W. 3rd Avenue, 6:43 a.m. A vehicle was vandalized the previous night.
• WRECK – 4500 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 9:19 a.m.
• WRECK – 700 block of Hood Road, 12:28 p.m.
• SHOPLIFTING – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 1:15 p.m. A female reportedly stole items from a store.
• WRECK – 100 block of S.W. 4th Avenue, 2:56 p.m.
• SHOPLIFTING – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 2:52 p.m. A subject was cited for theft and issued a criminal trespass warning.
• HARASSMENT – 500 block of S.E. 3rd Street, 4:46 p.m. Complainant reports being harassed by someone on social media.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 27
• THEFT – 600 block of S.E. 28th Avenue, 1 a.m. A woman said her sister stole her dog.
• ANIMAL COMPLAINT – 900 block of S.E. 12th Street, 7:39 a.m. Two dogs attacked seven sheep, severely injuring all seven. The dogs that were responsible for the attack were located but one escaped. The other dog was euthanized.
• ANIMAL COMPLAINT – 1900 block of S.W. 9th Avenue, 9:17 a.m.
• THEFT – 300 block of North Oak Avenue, 10:16 a.m. Property was reported stolen from outside a business.
• HIT-AND-RUN – 100 block of South Oak Avenue, 7:02 p.m.
• THREATS – 500 block of Pasadena Boulevard, 8:16 p.m. Two Travis Elementary School students being are threatened by another student.
• THEFT – 200 block of N.E. 27th Avenue, 9:35 p.m. A male left a restaurant without paying for his food.
• WRECK – 300 block of Lee Road, 10:04 p.m.
• NARCOTICS – 2200 block of S.W. 9th Avenue, 10:18 p.m. A controlled substance complaint.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 1800 block of North Oak Avenue, 9 p.m. A house fence was damaged.
• THEFT – 1700 block of Goodwin Drive, 10:29 p.m. A bicycle was taken from a front yard.
• WRECK – 2000 block of East Hubbard Street, 1:30 p.m.
• ARREST – 700 block of S.E. 25th Avenue, 9:42 p.m. Kerry N. Johnson Jr., 29, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on an outstanding county warrant.
• ARRESTS – 1900 block of S.E. 13th Street, 9:22 p.m. A domestic disturbance resulted in the arrest of Mikala M. Ford, 24, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of assault/family violence causing bodily injury. Simon C. Sheehan, 18, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of consumption of alcohol by a minor.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 28
• ARREST – 200 block of Country Club Parkway, 1:23 a.m. A traffic stop resulted in the arrest of Darren A. Berkley, 29, of Mansfield, on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance 4-400 grams, possession of a controlled substance less than 1 grams, and misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession under 2 ounces and driving with an invalid license.
• WRECK – N.W. 17th Street and N.W. 3rd Avenue, 3 a.m.
• ARREST – 100 block of N.E. 22nd Avenue, 3:21 a.m. A traffic stop resulted in the arrest of Jeremy D. Christie, 40, of Mineral Wells,on a parole violation warrant.
• ARREST – 2800 block of Sharon Drive, 7:18 a.m. Braxton L. Manley, 28, of Weatherford, was arrested on a Parker County warrant.
• ARREST – 300 block of Sam Houston Road, 8:25 a.m. Terry L. Massie Jr., 33, of Grand Prairie, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of failure to identify as a fugitive by giving false information.
• FRAUD – 1900 block of East Hubbard Street, 9:40 a.m. Information report.
• ARREST – 900 block of S.E. 11th Avenue, 1:20 p.m. Complainant said her sister broke a window and entered her residence. Amber R. Cox, 21, of Mineral Wells, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief under $100.
• WRECK – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 2:04 p.m.
• RUNAWAY – 1200 block of S.E. 14th Street, 1:21 p.m. A male juvenile reported as a runaway.
• ARRESTS – 500 block of S.W. 4th Avenue, 9:18 p.m. A traffic stop resulted in the arrests of Cody L. Royer, 21, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of unlawfully carrying a weapon and on a city warrant; and Corey W.Watson, 26, of Mineral Wells, on a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• THEFT – 100 block of FM Road 1821 North,10:49 p.m. A man said his ex-girlfriend stole his television.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 29
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 300 block of S.E. 7th Avenue, 12:09 a.m. A domestic disturbance resulted in the arrest of a 12-year-old female on a misdemeanor charge of assault/family violence causing bodily injury.
• HARASSMENT – 100 block of FM Road 1821 North, 2:23 a.m. A female said her roommate was harassing her.
• ARREST – 200 block of S.W. 17th Street, 6:47 a.m. A domestic disturbance resulted in the arrest of Taylor S. Hervey, 28, of Mineral Wells, on misdemeanor charges of assault causing bodily injury, assault/family violence causing bodily injury and assault/family violence by contact.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – East Hubbard Street and North Oak Avenue, 9:24 a.m. A car's mirror was broken by a man on a motorcycle after a road rage incident.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 2300 block of S.W. 5th Avenue, 9:18 a.m. Two vehicles were vandalized with rocks.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 2300 block of S.E. 4th Avenue, 10:11 a.m. A stone landscape pillar was damaged.
• ARREST – 1100 block of S.E. 1st Street, 12:14 p.m. A welfare check of an individual at a store resulted in the arrest of Benjamin-James T. Roseland, 27, of San Antonio, on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication.
• RUNAWAY – 400 block of Long Drive, 7:04 p.m. A female juvenile will not return home.
• ASSAULT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 6:13 p.m. A female was thrown from the back of her vehicle.
• DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE – 800 block of S.E. 8th Street, 7:15 p.m. A domestic disturbance occurred between a dating couple.
MONDAY, SEPT. 30
• FRAUD – 100 block of S.E. 19th Street, 10:29 a.m. Fraudulent use of a debit/credit card reported.
• ASSAULT – 500 block of Tradeway, 12:14 p.m. Complainant reported being assaulted in a parking lot by an employee.
• RECOVERED VEHICLE – 2100 block of S.W. 8th Avenue, 1:22 p.m. Victim's vehicle was located and recovered.
• WRECK – 3800 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 6:11 p.m.
• WELFARE CONCERN – northwest side of town, 8:49 p.m. Family members say they are worried about the welfare of a family member and children.
• MISSING PERSON – 500 block of S.W. 25th Street, 10:08 p.m. A female dropped her children off at a friend's house and never returned to pick them up. The female has been reported as missing.
• FRAUD – 208 S.W. 11th Street, 11:39 p.m. A man sold his ATV then later discovered the buyer's bank account information was fraudulent.
TUESDAY, OCT. 1
• HARASSMENT – 3000 block of N.E. 2nd Street, 9:31 a.m. Person being threatened by an individual over the phone.
• WRECK – 3700 block of U.S. Highway 180 East, 3:27 p.m.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 2000 block of S.E. 18th Street, 5 p.m.
• CRIMINAL TRESPASS – 1300 block of S.W. 12th Avenue, 5:51 p.m. A mother wants a criminal trespass warning for her son dropped.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 500 block of S.E. 17th Street, 8:30 p.m.
• RUNAWAY – 5000 block of Laurie Drive, 10:06 p.m. Information report made.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 700 block of S.E. 12th Street, 10:22 p.m. A known suspect caused damage to a pickup.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 2
• BURGLARY – 1400 block of S.E. Veterans of Foreign Wars Street, 2:43 a.m.
• THEFT – 600 block of FM Road 1821 North, 2 p.m. Merchandise theft under $100.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 400 block of Shady Oak Circle, 3:03 p.m. Criminal mischief under $100.
• THEFT – 100 block of S.E. 6th Avenue, 8 p.m. Merchandise theft under $100.
• NARCOTICS – 700 block of S.E. 25th Avenue, 10:40 p.m. Possession of drug paraphernalia.