In the wake of this past weekend's two mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton, please tell us what you think the federal government should do, if anything, in response:
As featured on
EL PASO — The number of fatalities from Saturday’s deadly shooting rampage at a Walmart has climbed to 22, according to the El Paso Police Department and local hospital officials.
Newtown. Orlando. Parkland. And now after mass shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio, Congress again is confronted with the question of what, if anything, lawmakers should do to combat the scourge of gun violence afflicting the country.
This Week's Circulars
Bruce C. Harris passed away Thursday, December 5th, 2019. Bruce was born to Bertha Faye Harris and John Roy Harris May 8, 1935. He was the most gracious and extraordinary human being. He was well-loved and will be missed always. He is survived by his brother, Roy Harris; children, Allyson Hu…
- Mineral Wells football to drop to 4A D2
- The Strawn and Richland Springs’ story has become a six-man Texas legend
- Ready to have a ball
- Grand jury returns 27 felony indictments
- McDougal to be honored at ‘Christmas at the Wall’
- Mayor's suit against city moved to federal court
- City receives favorable ruling in Haunted Hill House lawsuit
- Merry Wells goers can take a look inside Baker Hotel
- POLICE CALLS: Nov. 20-28
- Digital dispatching: Sheriff's department puts newer 911 consoles to work