As featured on
Beginning Monday, voters across Texas can begin casting early ballots to decide the fates of…
Creating a personal income tax in Texas isn't easy. But supporters of a proposition on the N…
This November 5th (early voting actually started October 21st) Texans will go to the polls once again. Among the items that you will see on the ballot will be Proposition 5, which is a Constitutional dedication of sporting goods sales tax to the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department and the Texas Historical Commission.
This Week's Circulars
Renee Ozmore Chance passed away peacefully in her home during the evening of Tuesday, November 5th, 2019, due to complications following lung cancer. A memorial service is 2 p.m. Saturday, November 9, at Garner Baptist Church, 2304 FM Road 113, Weatherford, TX. Renee was born March 30, 1945,…
- Mayor files lawsuit against City of Mineral Wells
- Close ties between Mineral Wells paid, volunteer fire departments could soon change
- POLICE CALLS: Oct. 30-Nov. 5
- Gordon wins District 10-1A championship 27-26 over Strawn
- Parker County wreck claims Mineral Wells mans' life
- Changes announced for Monday's Veteran's Day program
- Palo Pinto County becomes state's eighth 'Second Amendment Sanctuary County'
- Palo Pinto County in talks to acquire former bank property
- Grand jury hands down 28 felony indictments
- Nine of 10 constitutional amendments pass; Graford ISD voters reject school bond