As featured on
The City of Mineral Wells was hit with its third lawsuit this month when Katherine and Edward Estes, operators of The Haunted Hill House, filed a petition and obtained a temporary restraining order in a Parker County district court.
This Week's Circulars
Linda Andreatta, 67, passed November 29, 2019, in Fort Worth. Service is 10 a.m. Monday, December 2, at Patillo Baptist Church, with burial in Old Gordon Cemetery. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.
- Merry Wells goers can take a look inside Baker Hotel
- Mineral Wells football to drop to 4A D2
- City receives favorable ruling in Haunted Hill House lawsuit
- New Mineral Wells business has a distinct edge
- The Strawn and Richland Springs’ story has become a six-man Texas legend
- POLICE CALLS: Nov. 20-28
- Mayor's suit against city moved to federal court
- No. 5 Strawn tops No. 4 Gordon 64-40 for Region 3 crown
- Grand jury returns 27 felony indictments
- McDougal to be honored at ‘Christmas at the Wall’